Medical Grow in Colorado

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SAvE7, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Greetings all, Thought I would embrace the interwebs on this grow. Below Are some pictures of whats going on now. Plants are 1 1/2 weeks old from cloning. Got a bit sick on the drive up the hill, but doing okay now. There is; 3 Sweet Kush, 3 Skunk #1, 1 Chocolope, 1 Jelly Bean, 1 L.A. Confidential. Would love Feedback :wave:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I will jump on board , I am using coco/perlite as well , and I am looking to switch to canna nutes.

Are you going to Scrog those? how long are you going to veg?

I am 3 weeks into flower , stop by and check me out sometime!

3. Looks real good my friend, Nice work! So I have never used Canna before, but I have a buddy that works at a new shop in Denver and when I saw him last, He raved about them. So for less than 250 for the whole course, I thought I would give it a try. I like what I have been seeing so far.

4. Nope, I am going to let them get pretty tall than lollypop, but I may consider? I have 6 feet vertical to work with so height is not to big a deal and the the mother were all pretty bushy. I am going to do another 3 more weeks of veg, depending on size

5. My friend has a 4x8 tent and he can barely squeeze 6 in there LOL , he does 3 week veg in 3 gal pots. Some of his sativa crosses have gotten over 6 feet tall as well , we had to bend them over each other to keep them from touching the light.

You are going to have a bud forest , it will look like a scrog in there anyway lol.