Medical Grow, 2000W Veg, 4000W Flower :)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grower91, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hello again Grasscity! I know it's been a while, but I'm back again xD. It's about three weeks in to my legal, medical marijuana grow. I started off with clones of some great kush strains and WOW! These gals have exploded! I think it's best if I start off with the most important pics I have at the moment - pictures of problems with my plants - and then in a subsequent post I will put more general pictures.

I'm running a 400W MH, a 600W MH, a 600w HPS and a 480W CFL Panel for now, when I flower, I will be making use of an additional room in my home and replacing the CFL with a 600W HPS along with adding two more 600W HPS lights. For a total of about 4000W for the flowering :)

The two biggest plants I have right now will be kept as mothers for my next batch. They have grown the best thus far so I think it'll be best to continue with them. In fact, the tall one grows about an inch a day right now!

I'm using HP Pro Mix - a soiless medium - and in all the time they've been alive (aside from the soil I got them in) I have fed them once with the recommended does of Botanicares CalMag Supplement.

Enjoy, comment, assist or critique - all is welcome and appreciated (so long as it's constructive!!!)

Attached Files:

2. From Left to right on the pics:
    1: What's up with the odd coloring?
    2: Is that a nitrogen problem?
    3: Same...
    4: Again with the odd colors
    5: What's with the dead leaf?
    6: Why do the leaves curl like that?
    7: Nitrogren again?
    8: More funny colors...

3. Here they are, all at once in what can only be described as an orgy of botanical awesomeness.

My main concern is that the four under the CFL are so much larger than the rest that I might need to flower them a week or two before the others. Also, given the differences in my plants, do you all think it wise to keep the largest two as mothers?

Don't hesitate to ask for pics, I will have them up as soon as I possible can!

Attached Files:

4. Hey, anyone have a good idea for estimating yield?