Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical for first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blahblahblahmck, Mar 18, 2011.

1. This weekend I am going to get blazed for the first time:hello: ( I have taken a hit before but I wasn't that high). The only weed I can get is some purple medical. i will be smoking with my mini acrylic pipe (yeah its shitty). Anyways I was wondering if medical is too potent for my first time?

2. Medical just means it's legally distributed. Despensry dank and street dank is pretty much the same thing but just take a couple tokes, wait a couple minutes and repeat until you are at your deseried level of highness.

3. Nahh I smoked some weed that my bro, who has smoked for several years and is high all day, gave me and I was fucking flying! Go for it just start off easy I only had .1-.2 gs id say

4. Smoke it all to make sure you get super high, who cares if you freak out. Just remember it will all be over in a couple of hours. Why not go all out your first time, theres never another time like the first!:smoke:

5. If you haven't really smoked before then I'm guessing it won't really work the first few times..gotta get used to smoking.

Best bet is to either use a bong to take hits easier, or bake it and eat it.

You won't get too high ever..just do it at night before going to bed, and if you think it starts to get too much then just go to bed and sleep.

EDIT: just realized you are getting purple. Definitely have a nice comfy place to sit/relax on..last time I smoked purple I was at my friends house and I was sitting in his desk chair and he was on his bed, and next thing I know I wake up like 2-3 hours later, then looked over at him and he was still asleep lol.