Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by johe, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hello IM A MEDICAL PATIENT AND IM LOOKING FOR GOOD CLONES...does anybody that lives in southern Cali area like from the los angeles area to around hollywood area know any medicinal shops that carry clones on a regular bases..some shops i went to didnt have any clones and it sucked... Please recomend me to any medical shops that have clones so i can pick some up. This would help out alot thanks... any recomendations would help!

2. Why is this in the "indoor growing" section??

3. #3 johe, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    because u can post whatever the hell you want to post in any thread u want to.. "DATS WHY"... people who do "Indoor Growing" will know something about clones and medicinal dispensaries , its not to far fetched (DUHH!)

and if your wondering why its not in the appropiate thread then go check the appropiate thread cuz i posted one there a long time ago... so u should think before u text... DUHH

[No, you post in the correct forum and disrespect doesn't fly anywhere in the city.]

4. You need to go read the rules and regulations before you get all defensive and make yourself look like an ass again. Don't type when you're emotional, not without knowing the rules anyway :rolleyes:

Let's give that a try again but in English so we know what you're trying to communicate.

5. Don't see the need to be so hostile, LBH, the guy's just asking about clones.
    Hey pal, just try budtrader.com, the collectives with clones put ads there all the time. Hope you find some.
    If no luck there, try the website for CA NORML, they list dispensaries by area. You can call some of them until you find one with the clones you want.