Medical caregiver privileges

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by superbherb, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey does anyone know if you can use marijuana as a caregiver, or do you also need to be dual registered as a patient as well? this is a serial question Thankth

2. If your a caregiver it says you are not allowed to smoke the marijuana. Technically its the patients medicine not yours. Your only growing it for the patients that cannot. But if your a dual patient/caregiver its yours and your fellow patients

3. Thanks for the quick reply +rep
    Thant's what I thought would be the case. Is there any part of Cali that needs caregivers/growers/med patients? Or is it all pretty much under control out there?

4. I wouldnt know for the state of california. Im from Michigan but you could check the mmj section too

5. Thanks for the input. I may be moving to Michigan haha. What do you think of the MMJ there?

6. I don't live in California, but I can't agrre that the situation is under control. As for michican, there's a message board out there somewhere dedicated to Michigan patients and caregivers. The last time I visited, there were more patients than caregivers which is usually the case.

No. As a caregiver, you can't smoke the patients drugs.