Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Alright, so I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I I'm interested in getting my green card. But I have a few questions.

1. How old do you have to be to get a medical card? (Specifically my area)

2. What are some good excuses I could use as for getting the card?

3. Would I need to first get put on other prescription drugs before getting the ok for weed?

4. On a scale from 1-10 how hard is it to get your card WITHOUT a real medical condition?

2. Take a look at this Medical Marijuana Doctors in Saskatchewan - Cannabis Culture Forums

1. Google that one.
    2. Excuses? Don't abuse the system.. Don't get ur card just to smoke legal
    3. No.
    4. 1-3.. Depending on the doctor. Sadly, people do abuse the system everyday which makes it increasingly harder for actual patients to get their meds. Usual medical conditions include: Glaucoma, Insomnia, Migraines, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Loss of appetite, Cancer of course.. list goes on

3. So I am going to soon try and get a card in California -- either Venice Beach or 420Mac. What are the evaluations like? I do suffer from depression, anxiety and insomnia, but I just want to make sure I don't screw anything up during my visit. Also, I do not have any medical records. Thanks.

4. why do you want a medical card?

you cant really get in any trouble for smoking weed in canada

5. My doctor didn't even look at me when he asked me questions, he was just typing info on his computer but it could vary from clinic to clinic (didn't need to show them medical records at my clinic). I hear they're pretty lenient in Venice Beach though.

6. Puts me at ease, thanks.

7. Be careful getting it in Venice some of those places are not legit and clubs won't accept your rec. anyways the place I went to was great I just told him insomnia and appetite problems and I got it no questions asked. The card is completely legit too never been denied and been to a ton of clubs

8. Any chance I could get the name of your place? Thanks

9. I PMd you homie

10. I live in Sacramento. The doctor I went to requires medical records but if you don't have yours he gives you 30 days. It took less than 30 minutes and he wasn't even there. I sat in front of a computer and skyped with the guy. Then the nurse prints and signs the recommendation and you're good to go. I believe it was $55. You have to have a California drivers license though

11. I have my appt. tomorrow to visit my very first rec doctor. He is licensed and doesn't require any records. I am going for anxiety and sleeping problems -- how in depth do you have to go with your conditions? Should I mention I take sleep aids or anything like that?

12. My frist MMJ Doc turned down the four people ahead of me for NOT having medical records, or even a regular Doc,
    Mine cost me $42.00, senior discount. :p

13. Their site says I can turn in medical records 30 days after my MMJ visit. Is that enforced?

14. I hope you don't get one... don't abuse the system.

15. 1. U have to be 18 in cali.
    2.tell them that u are depressed or to help u get an appetite
    3.no
    4. A 1 ..in cali.

16. This is a question for someone who has worked in a dispensary but i have sleep problems and want a med card but am studying to be an aviation engineer for the military and heard med cards lower your chances of a government job if I get my friend to get a med card for me and get a fake id with his name would it work? I know it wouldnt work for cops but at dispensorys? And the question to someone that has worked at a dispensary is when they run ur licsencr wat shows up on the comp. exactly?

17. dont absue the system, people who abuse the system are why the government thinks twice about legalizing mmj in other states.

18. Yea dont abuse the system just wait till 21 or do it like I do only got 1 year till 21

19. You're in california bro. Walk in. Say "my back hurts." Walk out as a legal medical patient. Easy as that