Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Coley69C, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Hey Guys, Just a quick question I forgot to ask m doctor about, Should I carry my original papers on me saying I'm a legal patient, I would rather make a copy of my papers and keep my original at home so it dosnt get ruined, looking for suggestions thanks everyone.
    -Coley

2. No don't ever carry your original on your person unless you absolutely have to. Create a color copy with a copy of your driver license on it and carry that instead

3. Rock on man thanks for the reply!

4. Just go back to the clinic say you lost you're original some give you another one or charge you a small fee then bamm you got 2 keep one in your wallet sometimes cops are dicks you don't want them making a big deal for being a copy

5. Awesome thanks both of you! Alot of help