Medical card..

Discussion in 'General' started by moist4l, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I had hip surgery when I saw about 14 on both sides. They inserted 4 inch metal rods in both of my hips to stop the joint bone from slipping out. It hurts every once in a while when my legs are in an awkward position. Would this kinda thing work to get a medical card? 'Cause I know in Cali, you can be like "I got a headache." Then be off with your medical car & buy all the reefer you need, but I don't know how it is in Arizona..

2. imho...no, not based on periodic pains when it is in certain positions as you've said...i.e. if it hurts to poke a needle in your eye, then don't do it.

please don't be one of the card gaming <insert bad person synonym here> that makes it harder for non-mmj states to pass mmj laws...
    (calif is a piss poor example due to all the <insert bad person synonym here> that game the systems there, on both sides, dr's and 'patients' that LIE and know it, just to get access and to make a huge profit) [no disrespect towards the legit calif patients and Doctors though.]

please don't game the system!

3. I'd rather game the system than go under & use the black market to get my weed though. You feel me? Like, it's a pain I occasionally get in my hip bones. Its not rare, but it's not frequent. Weed does help with the pain I find. I'm just asking though..