Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical card help.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MrGrass, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Alright so I want to get my weed card. Who doesn't? But I just need a little nudge in the right direction maybe this forum is the place.

I have numerous things that I think I can get my card for. I have asthma, anxiety, sleep problems and apetite problems.

I live in southwest michigan and dont really know how or where to go about starting the process so any help will be much appreciated. Thanks all.

2. I can't help you because I don't know anything about Michigan medical marijuana procedure, but I'll bump this thread and I recommend googling phrases such as "getting medical marijuana card in Michigan" or check out norml.

3. I just got my card in the great state of MI. I went through "Medical Marijuana Ceritication Center" in Southfield, mi. Very professional and will walk you through the steps. Good Luck.

4. Literally on my way to get mine in Michigan right now. Pure west compassion club, located in holland. Made my appointment this morning! You from ontwa township?

5. Congrats!!!! That first Legal Medicinal drag is unforgetable :cool:

6. Or "Hit" I suppose it would be called :rolleyes:

7. #7 getmoneyfo20, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm sure it is! Today will be an all around unforgetable day

8. Im from berrien county so I will probly join you in going to holland which is fairly close. Do I have to obtain all my past medical records cause that's a lot of shit haha?

9. #9 getmoneyfo20, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope, they said I just need my doctors name and phone number so if necessary they can get it. I'm still going to tell them I'll fax it Monday, just to be safe

10. Nice cause ive been to so many doctors in my life I think it would be impossible to actually gather all my medical info.

11. The only thing you listed that works is anxiety. Even then you need some proof you take medication for it. Most just want to see the pill bottle