Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Card for back pain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by markalmza, May 3, 2017.

1. Hi guys,
    So I live in Arizona and I know that they are strict on marijuana usage, but medical marijuana is legal. I have severe back pain that kinda surprises me randomly during the day, for example ill be talking to my friends standing and all of a sudden I would get a jolt of pain coming from my back. I also have anxiety which also keeps me from doing basic things like ordering at a restaurant. I was wondering if I could get a card for one of those things in Arizona?

Thank you :)

2. I live in AZ too. I could not get it for anxiety or ptsd or insomnia. I got it for severe muscle spasm in my neck. I paid the extra money where i got the card to have one of their doctors do the medical report.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. Thank you! Should I even bring up my anxiety to them? Considering i've heard many people arent getting it for that here in AZ. I know the place i'm planning to go has in house doctors to check you up if you dont have previous medical records, which I dont have for my back pain. My pain has been going on for years, and its starting to get to the point where it gets hard for me to get up out of bed in the morning

4. wow. I am sooooooo greatful for california MMJ laws. So greatful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You will be fine. Their doctor can hook you up.

6. Right? Fucking $39 and takes maybe 5 minutes lol. It is kind of a joke tho imo. Are you planning on staying med once 2018 roles around? I am but just to get around the taxes.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk