Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jamejsmith, Oct 12, 2011.

1. The medicinal value of cannabis is controversial. A large majority of national governments do not recognize the use of plant parts from the plant Cannabis Sativa as something that doctors can recommend to their patients. A number of these governments, including the U.S. Federal Government, allow treatment with one or more specific synthetic cannabinoids for one or more disorders.
    While cannabis for recreational use is illegal in all parts of the world and some states have approved use of herb parts from Cannabis as medical cannabis in conflict with federal law. The United States Supreme Court has ruled in United States v. Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Coop and Gonzales v. Raich that the federal government has a right to regulate and criminalize cannabis, even for medical purposes.

2. And what is your point?

3. the medical proof beats all the controversials

4. Yes, we know this.

5. Hon, click that first link in my sig and I'll happily blow your mind! :eek:

Granny :wave:

6. woah now, no need to resort to snorting brains here.

7. /thread.

8. Mariematt- Glad you like it, but that is the smaller version! Send me an email (bottom of my sig) for the big PDF of my List!

Granny

9. It helps to PM her (which I just did for ya;)). We can't be everywhere:)

10. Sorry - took a little road trip and was gone for a bit! I need to spread my wings and fly free now and then!

11. [​IMG]