Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nixs, Oct 27, 2008.

1. #1 nixs, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
    Question: j.I'm on medical MJ. Can anyone help me what good herb i can get thats helps me feel energies for the day, and sleep at night, motivated, back pain and anxiety, pain, and stress?. what types are out there that will help me for Ex: "pot of gold didn't help me that much, now i have sour diesel it ok but still feel the same sort of and every herb looks different so does it matter? and what bestfor me?

2. well you would want a indica to help sleep at night

EDIT: and next time you go to the clinic ask the guy who works there for a good indica that will help you sleep.

3. hi, yes half indica and sativa

4. also i have soft bubble gum hash indica that i know can put me to sleep.my most is pain i need something that helps alot of pain chronic pain