Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical bud in MA?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by firepiss35, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Idk if anybody is from Massachusetts or just knows this, i know they passed it but...where's all the dispensaries? I know people all over MA and none have talked about any dispensaries. Is there any? Will there be?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Go to weedmaps.com, it will have every dispensary in Massachusetts on there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    Looks like the legislators are just trying to stall it. The bill has been passed and it is legal, but they are still screening dispensary applicants, which they are taking forever(probably on purpose). And yes, there will be dispensaries by the middle of next year I'm sure.

4. There's no dispensaries in MA for awhile. I found myself a CareGiver online for the time being.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app