Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical 4 Bipolar disorder/ manic depression

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Druggerdude, Mar 27, 2004.

1. ok my little brother has bipolar disorder otherwise known as manic depression. he wants to get medical the only thing is he is 16 is it legal for him to get medical for this.

p.s. dont ask me, "what tha fuck is bipolar" go look it up after all you are on the internet.

2. What state are you in?

They dont have depression disorders on the little list yet.
    I got my card when I was 16, but it was really hard and I had to have my mother sign all kinds of shit and the clinic made me go threw so much red tape.
    the chances of a male under 21 getting there card is really really slim.

3. im in cali and sorry bout that i posted that a longtime ago and i was really really really algh you get the point high, wat state you in??

4. We are both from Oregon.