Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, May 8, 2011.

1. uhh yes... and that was the whole point. see: false flag operation, blowback, endless war economy

2. Americans Are Living In 1984 by Paul Craig Roberts

3. #67 Limecat, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWL68EZhJtY"]YouTube - BBC: Neighbor Identifies Man In Pentagon Video As Akhbar Khan And Not Osama Bin Laden[/ame]

5. #72 XspankyX, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smoking weed is illegal for most people... Look at the fourm ur on lol. I never said it was legal. But its war... We killed ao many other people and some of ours died so why are people cryig about osama? Rather have him dead than one of our troops.

6. #73 XspankyX, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We killed sadam and that actualy helped us.. And wtf did u think would happen to him once he had a trail? Sadam got hung id rather die fast shot in the head than hung.

7. so bin ladens family is in on it?

8. #75 Arteezy, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    In on what? "It" is about as non-descriptive as you can get.

9. Doesnt sound like a silly question to me. He meant, so Bin Ladens wife got shot in the leg, and continues to lie about the fact that her husband has been dead for years, in order to play along? Why would she report her husband shot in the head and also admit to taking a bullet in her leg? What about the tens of children who lived at the compound?

I dont follow this Bin Laden story very much so forgive me if this has been discussed..

10. same here, besides for what gets discussed on GC..

has the wife(s) actually been interviewed on camera or anything? Are we just going on newspaper articles here?

11. I just think it was vague. Bin laden's family doesn't have to be part of a conspiracy for "it" to be false.

I don't pretend to know what happened over there on that day, but I don't like just taking people's word for it, especially considering the operation, by definition, was a conspiracy. I must admit that I don't see any reason for bin Laden's family to lie, but then again, I don't know much about them.

12. his family said he was shot by the US. theyre billionaires. its not like the US could have paid them to tell their story.

13. Okay. But correct me if I'm wrong - they also have close ties to the Saudi Royal family do they not? Would going along with whatever the United States is claiming be in the best interests of Saudi Arabia and the bin Laden family? I'd have to answer yes to both of those questions.

Bin Laden family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saudi Arabia – United States relations

The Saudi's are some of the least trustworthy people in the entire Middle East. Ask anyone who has dealt with them...