Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, May 8, 2011.

1. What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with smoking weed to believe in things, you goose. Who is being a hardcore conspiracy theorist? It happens to be a fact that the US government lies all the time. Why do you keep bringing up weed? That was a side point made by AW. All I did was giggle because you don't get it.

WEED is bad says US Government.
    Osama is dead says US Government.

Do you see? Nobody is saying you have to smoke weed to get this? The point is weed isn't bad, and the government says it is.

Yeah, they might tell the truth sometimes. Not everything is a lie... but I'm fairly certain most of it is.

2. If they stuck to their original story despite conflicting reports they would look stupid.

Thus they had to amend their bogus story.

Several times.

Sadly for the government, the government isn't the only source of information.

3. Hahahahaa... exactly!!!

This whole thing was a MOVIE made for the American suckas who they expected to lap it up like kool aid.

That is why they used Seal Team six.

This whole entire event was a production.

[​IMG]

4. They are working on that.

5. [​IMG]

6. not sure if it's because I'm high or not, but you guys are starting to change my mind.....a little. I dont think the government is lying about the raid. there is plenty of other stuff they lie about like like the War on Drugs and war going on in Iraq. But, stuff like the government taking part in 9/11 just doesn't fly with me. I dont believe those rumors (which is what they are).

And of course we dont know the entire story. We hardly get the entire stories out of anything...even simple crime cases in our own cities.

7. Another contradiction: U.S. was prepared to fight Pakistani forces, officials say - CNN.com

More like, a plan to say they had a plan. Amirite? :ey:

8. Who cares if he was armed or not... You know how many people he killed. If he went to jail he would of gotten killed so fast. And if not possiably broke out. Were talking about the leader of the biggest terrorest organization..

9. Wait, are we talking about our President or Osama bin Laden?

:confused:

10. Regardless of what he did, everybody deserves a trial. Just killing him because of what he did is no good, in no way should it be celebrated or condoned. If he was unarmed, there is no justification for killing him, and it should come back to haunt those responsible.

11. #55 XspankyX, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Theres no justification? Lmfao you never herd of 9/11? Or are you not aware of the war going on in the middle east? Its fucking war... You go to war to kill people... What could possiably be the out come of giving him a trial? We didnt spend billions to put a mass murderer on trail. I mean a least hitler was smart enough to realize that and killed himself

Im not pro war im just saying... How would you feel if you watched people you know die in a burning tower on the news bc of fuck sticks like binladin

12. i never thought i'd see the day when so many liberals would be so pro war..

it's fucking bizarro world..

13. Well, they always have as far as I can recall: WWI (progressive wet dream Woodrow Wilson), WWII (mr "new deal" himself, FDR - terrorist Harry Truman dropping 2 atomic bombs), Korean War (Harry Truman), Vietnam War (Kennedy? LBJ?), etc

Remember, today's Neocons are just leftists of yesteryear. :(

14. So 9/11 justified us making an illegal, unilateral, unconstitutional assassination of a Saudi citizen living in Pakistan?

Emotions aside, what we did was not legal in any way.

We've been meddling in the middle east since the 50's - any idea when our troops can come home and we can stop running up trillions of dollars in debt?

I thought Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the "mastermind" and "the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks"? How can Osama bin Laden be as well? :confused:

I don't recall the FBI ever making such accusations, do you?

FBI - USAMA BIN LADEN

Just sayin'

15. The saying "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" comes to mind. If we keep up this habit back and forth, it's going to be a never ending cycle of revenge between the sides. I guess considering we killed their leader, they have justification to attack us right?

16. Osama Strikes at the Heart of the Empire
    Again. Article by Jack Douglas.

Osama Strikes at the Heart of the U.S. Empire Again by Jack D. Douglas