Media Mind Control and the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Dont recognize the name of the Doc maker or the other documentaries off hand, but ill give this one a watch soon. Than i shall return with another post!

2. Ummm... Besides the fact that narrator was really annoying, well im not sure what else. Im not so sure of anything after watching that.. damn. Hes deffinatly at odds with most people in regards to whats going on down there. That was really hard to sit through though thats for sure. Sounded like the guy expected nothin but 5yr olds to watch that or some shit.

3. goddamnit

i cant skip forward in the film to get passed the intro

this intro, is way to fucking long.. jesus christ

4. The video also proves a lot of people have attention deficit disorder. the above posts are proof. No attention spans my goodness.

The video and ALL his films are in my opinion the best documentaries created to DATE on all the internet and media combined. ive seen ALL documentaries because i want to be informed, read a lot of science related books not just videos.

Your used to getting fed fear based mind control programming. Your not watching to get through the beginning proves you have attention deficit disorder. You watch crap and bullshit but get scared from some truth.

The creator of the video in fact says to prove it wrong, research it for yourself ,try and find real evidence, dont believe him and especially the lying media. THe alternative media uses the same staged photo ops, graphs, charts as the real media its all based on belief!

5. You've seen every single documentary made in human history?

6. About to watch it now... saw about 20sec and it stopped... guessin its loading, so I will go pack a bowl, and watch this... No ADD/ADHD here

7. #8 Hank Scorpio, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Hes not treating anybody like a child, more like a human being who should ask critical questions of the stories they believe. Basically: disengage from alternative media and media ALLTOGETHER its all controlled they all use the same graphs, staged photo ops, charts as the real media it is in fact a fear based mind control program.

You would think 3 months after the BP oil spill there would be 1 person who owns a boat along that long long coastline who made a video to show there is in fact lots of oil everywhere on his boat like reported by the experts. BP and homeland security couldnt possibly stop everyone from filming the coast line is huge. i barely even touched on what the film is about.

He does a pretty damn good job of showing how ANYONE can claim something and as long as nobody does any critical thinking they will believe it to be true.

8. #9 DiAmOnD RaStA, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Ok, I paused it just to say this lol.

Im about 1/3 of the way thru the first part, not doing anything but watchin it...

This dude sounds like "The Ladies Man" hahaha, I can see how they thought it was annoying... but I
    will continue to watch..

1/2 way thru now...
    "Are you ready?... here we go"

9. Shit, Im on part 2 now, and I will say this...

Im not that big of a fan so far, not learning anything, already knew the media lies...

And on this 30 picture thing... the FIRST time when I wrote shit down, with 4 seconds... I was able to choose which were fakes, before he even mentioned it... so obviously im not stupid like he thinks most people are...

:: onto watch part 2, hope it gets better ::

10. #11 aH1GH3Rpower, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010

LMAO. Sounds like you really believe this video! Just because something is scary doesn't mean its fear based mongering. Yes ill agree there is a lot of fear mongering out there in the media and in the alternative media so ill agree with you on that. I HAVE seen videos of the gulf waters bubbling on the shore, Ive also seen pictures of giant plooms of oil and oil ridden beaches.

Also someone having trouble sitting through that intro doesn't prove in the least that they have ADD. The whole first half an hour is on screen mayhem. Its him rehashing the apocalyptic ends of all kinds of conspiracy theories without even stating what the point of the fuckin film is. Talk about fear mongering. He lays out this whole massive fear based scenario in front of you and claims to know you and your ways better than you do. I call BS.

Maybe the oil spill really is being projected into something more massive than it really is, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are getting sick from SOMETHING that's in the gulf waters. Ill agree wholeheartedly that this is far from what were being fed from the msm and icons in the alternative media like alex jones and the like, but theirs a lot more sinister underpinnings to this concerning how this happened, if it was planned to happen, what the motives are, and more importantly than all of the above how the fuck are we going to fix this mess.

Why dont you go get a video and prove all of this? Oh wait, you might catch a 30,000$ fine and a felony.

Believe it or not there are alot of us who realize were being lied to, and are in the process of understanding the nature of the beast.

600th post yay!!!

11. Finished it yesterday, and I actually liked the part AFTER the 30 pics... (ok you ready?)

When he was giving the descriptions... best part...

I also showed my buddy a 15 second clip, and the first thing he said was "whos that Leon Phelps?" LMAO

12. #13 Hank Scorpio, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Wow ignorance is NOT bliss in todays world. How in the world could BP, homeland security possibly patrol the ENTIRE GULF COAST ITS IMPOSSIBLE watch the film I DID post a video, it is 2 hours 30 minuites long. it DOES NOT prove the oil spill, it does not prove it does not exist, it proves YOUR BEING MIND CONTROLLED. There are oil spills every day almost 1 billion internal combustion engines on planet earth THATS A BIG OIL SPILL EVERY DAY. Yet you dont care but you do care about some media FABRICATION PSYOPS. That my friend is MIND CONTROL.

HAVE YOU personally found a video that proves the oil disaster? All the staged photo ops, graphs, charts the media uses, the alternative media uses. I still can not find any reliable information, Experts are in my opinion not reliable they are on the payroll and opinions are formed by the payee. Information needs to be verified. Why does not one of the tens of thousands of boat owners on the gulf coast have 1 video showing there is oil on their boat? ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HOMELAND SECURITY/FEMA/BP/GESTOPPO to stop everyone from filming taking real photographs of the beaches.

http://www.americablog.com/2010/07/bp-photoshops-fake-photo-of-command.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. What about this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3kcVmipPPE&feature=channel]YouTube - is it raining oil here?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un8co1d4zb4]YouTube - Oil Rain In Louisiana?[/ame]

Heres one for ya lol the voice stops...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpWZj8pzf8]YouTube - 2010 Oil spill Disaster, NWO Illuminati Connection.[/ame]

Oil spill in the red sea:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n49AjUlI8Lo]YouTube - Egypt covers up Red Sea oil spill[/ame]

14. Quote from Atlas Shrugged:

"Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?” said Dr. Ferris. “We *want* them broken. You’d better get it straight that it’s not a bunch of boy scouts you’re up against– then you’ll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We’re after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you’d better get wise to it. There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that’s the system, Mr. Rearden, that’s the game, and once you understand it, you’ll be much easier to deal with. "

15. Have you even seen the original photos? The only difference is the screens youve shown to be edited were empty. Big fuckin deal. Also dont try and tell me what i care about. I say that were all to blame for this, and not just BP, or the gvt, or obama. We almost all create the demand and the environment for these types of scandals/disasters/cover-ups to be perpetrated.

I get what your saying and im not disagreeing with the basic premise of 'mind control exists in the media and alternative media' but for you to claim that theirs NO legitimate proof of ANYTHING in the gulf is going just a little too far.

I also never said it was possible for them to stop everyone from taking videos which is why.. *drum roll*... There are videos of oil on the gulf! aswell as videos of workers being taken away in ambulances. Is everyone in on it? The fisherman, local hospital workers, local doctors, clean up crews. You've got to realize theirs at least a thread of truth weaving its way through this fucked up narrative.

Dude im all for uncovering the massive conspiracy against modern man, but this seems more like a cover-up than a psy-op to me and ill admit i could be wrong but thats just how i feel so stop calling me ignorant and mind controlled because its starting to piss me off.

While your running around aimlessly screaming about mind control and calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant the poppy production continues to grow in Afghanistan, american tax dollars are paying for it, heroin floods American streets, pick oil companies are reaping middle eastern contracts, the intelligence agencies of the world are perpetrating terrorism to further their above agendas, the central banks of the world are robbing the people of the world, and here at home Americas turning into a fuckin police state, and all your worried about is the fake charts and graphs that most of us dont pay attention to anyway.

16. it was only a matter of time before conspiracy theories came out of this. i believe the government let that shit happen and didnt give a fuck about it anyway.

just like 9/11, except for the pentagon, they shot a missle into that one.