Media Bias..?

Discussion in 'General' started by RememberTheName, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. considering youre the one posting a bunch of irrelevant bullshit while i'm here posting links and refutable sources backing my facts, i think you need to reevaluate some of the things you said in your last post.

2. :rolleyes:

Unsubbing for too much damn ignorance.

3. #43 sh4ky, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012

But you guys are clearly missing the point.....

HE
    WAS
    ALSO
    WEARING
    A
    HOODIE!!!

Andrew Zimmerman had every right to be scared shitless of the hoodie monster holding skittles.
    A MO FUCKING HOODIE MONSTER!!

okiedokie''

The scoop is Andrew Zimmerman was coming down or going up riding that PCP to paranoia trip ville and then legit did some whack and blasted young Treyvon. Although the insane "Stand His Own Ground" law, or some bullshit new Florida law, that pretty much allows whoever to straight up blast anyone else.

Who's going testify. Instead of the classic case of
    He said this, he said that.. blah blah

In Florida, under the stand your ground law, its all:

He said,
    He dead.

edit. Here's the link to that law Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is why the cops didnt arrest his ass. stupid laws, stupid peoples..

4. for real. these kids are ridiculous.

5. #46 Philosiraptor, Mar 28, 2012
    Not under Flordida's Stand Your Grand law.

Darksmoker you really don't know what you're talking about. Just keep making a fool of yourself:p

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here - WW

6. #47 darksmoker, Mar 28, 2012
    go ahead and tell me how i'm making a fool of myself. so far, thats all you guys have been posting. "lol sayin shit out your ass", "lol you dont know nothin", "lol youre making yourself look like a fool". what i've been posting has been backed by sources and links.

go ahead, explain how i dont know what im talking about. and i dont want to see you post "cant be bothered, not worth it" or anything like that. though im guessing you wont even reply at all, cause you have no real answers. its ok bro, everyone loses every now and then.

7. you don't see anything wrong with him not being taken in for questioning after he killed someone? regardless of whether it was self defense or not?

"To be acquitted of any kind of physical harm-related crime (such as assault and battery and homicide) using the self-defense justification, one must prove legal provocation, meaning that one must prove that he was in a position in which not using self-defense would most likely lead to death or serious injuries. The threat of damage or loss of property alone is not enough."

i dont think he proved anything, seeing as he wasn't questioned. but i dont know much about the case, just figured id point that out.

8. I'm leaving after I say this.

If someone punched me, I fell, and then they started slamming my head into the ground... I'm going to shoot that person, regardless of their race, age, and gender.

9. its ok, all these people know are what the mainstream media tells them. so it's all good.

think i'm giving up on general tonight. will prolly only be posting in nirvana from now on. sensible, intelligent people rather than this ridiculousness.

10. yeah, please leave this thread. cause wow, you have no idea what youre talking about.

11. Regardless of any other circumstances, it is Zimmerman that elicited a confrontation between the two. Guilty in my book. Hope he likes tossing salad.

12. Well Zimmerman waived his "stand your ground law" rights when he said he was following Martin. The law never states that you have the right to pursue a person and then get to defend yourself.

More importantly, I don't want fuckheads like this carrying concealed weapons, for now obvious reasons.

13. this. exactly. finally, someone with some fucking sense in their head.

14. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

go ahead and tell me how i'm making a fool of myself. so far, thats all you guys have been posting. "lol sayin shit out your ass", "lol you dont know nothin", "lol youre making yourself look like a fool". what i've been posting has been backed by sources and links.

go ahead, explain how i dont know what im talking about. and i dont want to see you post "cant be bothered, not worth it" or anything like that.[/quote]

Haha I posted links for my arguments.

And when I said he got suspended it WASN'T when he got suspended for weed.

It was for tagging, and having suspicious items.

You do realize how loyally your defending something you don't and WILL NEVER truly Understand? Just like the rest of us.

You came into THIS thread and VEERED it off topic.

So I dub thee. A troll.

15. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

its ok, all these people know are what the mainstream media tells them. so it's all good.

think i'm giving up on general tonight. will prolly only be posting in nirvana from now on. sensible, intelligent people rather than this ridiculousness.[/quote]

Honestly bro.

YOUR THE ONLY ONE SPITTING MAINSTREAM SHIT lol

The media does NOTHING to protect Zimmerman. And your the only one defending trayvon here besides sassy and a few people just backin up what you said.

16. do you know what "links" are? cause i just searched the whole thread and didn't see any links at all [other than what i posted].

17. yeah, cept the news on this story for the past 2 or 3 days has been doing nothing except mentioning his marijauna suspension, etc. which is the bullshit youre spewing around. ...which i have also disproved. but, you just wont get that through your thick skull for some reason, you or that other guy defending zimmerman's stupid ass.

18. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

do you know what "links" are? cause i just searched the whole thread and didn't see any links at all [other than what i posted].[/quote]

Shit did I not post the link to the trayvon thing I read? Here one sex.

19. What I don't understand is how all you people can side one way or the other. You don't know all the facts, and may never know them all.

So if you say Zimmerman is guilty, I say you are a fucking idiot.

If you say Martin is guilty, I say you are a fucking idiot.

If you want to play the race card, well go fuck yourself.

If you people don't get that I don't know what else to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.