Media Bias..?

Discussion in 'General' started by RememberTheName, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's the deal...

The police that arrived on the scene went over the facts and Zimmerman was not arrested.

Case closed. Treyvon was in the wrong, Zimmerman was in the right.

2. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

-suspended for marijuana. what, does that make you a bad person or something?

-yeah? so? zimmerman still weighed over a hundred pounds more

-of course he had grass stains, and he wasn't beaten up at all. show me a source that says this.

-show me the source that says this too

backpack with stolen jewelry? stop spewing bullshit. they INVESTIGATED him about it, and none of the jewelry matched the stolen property.

here's my source. Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

do some research.[/quote]

Haha not suspensded for weed.

Caught tagging. Next day they went through his backpack and found a bunch of female jewelry and an empty baggy with weed flakes in it.

And a screwdriver. When asked whose jewelry it was. He said he was holding it for a friend he wouldn't name.

Im still for trayvon.

He's just not an angel. But who is?

I think that everyone was within there rights in this situation.

3. it wasn't his neighborhood he was visiting with his father. Zimmerman would have know him if it was his neighborhood.:p

Also, new reports backed by eyewitness accounts say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, thus making it self-defense, protected by Florida's new Stand Your ground laws.

Look I shouldn't be talking about this because I really don't know what happened and neither should you because you clearly aren't familiar with whats going on really don't have a clue. This is actually a pretty complex case. It's not as simple as you are making it out to be.

4. dude. research is your friend, just saying.

yes, suspended for weed.
    Trayvon Martin was suspended from school at time of death, report says - CSMonitor.com

they found jewelry that didnt match any stolen items, so who cares?

5. [quote name='"Makizushi"']Here's the deal...

The police that arrived on the scene went over the facts and Zimmerman was not arrested.

Case closed. Treyvon was in the wrong, Zimmerman was in the right.[/quote]

Naw.

They fucked that up hard. I read that no homicide investigators weren't sent to the scene..

And Zimmerman wasn't tested for alcohol or drugs.

And wasn't taken in for questioning.

Idk man. That is.. Pretty fucking stupid.

6. #26 darksmoker, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    uhhh, no. like, this has to be a troll post, right?

Disrespect is not tolerated here, if you can't debate without disrespect, stop posting. - WW

7. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

dude. research is your friend, just saying.

yes, suspended for weed.
    Trayvon Martin was suspended from school at time of death, report says - CSMonitor.com

they found jewelry that didnt match any stolen items, so who cares?[/quote]

Aight. Now. Since you like doing research. How much of the media slander against Zimmerman is ACTUALLY true.

I looked up his record and he was arrested for assaulting an officer BUT wasn't charged. So Derp.

He has less of a criminal record than trayvon lol

8. i dont know what i'm talking about? lol. yet i'm the only one who has posted links in favor of what i'm saying, whereas everyone else is just like OH YA TRAYVON SUSPENDED HE BAD. i'm making it out simple? coming from the guy who said "oh well stand your ground law case closed". sure thing, kiddo.

9. Trayvon was an UNARMED CHILD.
    I don't give a fuck about his record.

10. There's alot of wierd shit goin down this year.

11. charges yes, convictions no. he still did it.

12. ORLY?! The media NEEDS to spin things because Zimmerman murdered Martin for no reason?

Do you hear yourself? Were you there? Research all you want, you don't know anything for sure.

You are assuming based on the little amount of info that is really known. Yes ASSuming.

He might be guilty, he might not be. :eek:

13. dayum dark is rippin those guys up lol

14. what the hell are you talking about? i know more than these guys apparently. you know, the ones spewing the bullshit about him stealing jewelry an being suspended (for weed). but sure, what do i know?

15. I think it's pretty safe to say most of us aren't fans of the police. They look for something to arrest people for. Cops pull over people with a broken tail light, just to see if they have warrants and they see if people are breaking the law.

So wouldn't you think Zimmerman would be arrested immediately after killing someone? Well he wasn't, and I wonder... They didn't even take him in for questioning! Why not? Because he was defending himself against a "kid." A 6'2" football player. I don't give a fuck about Treyvon's age. Any person, regardless of age, is capable of doing great harm to someone else.

16. Let's be honest.
    If Trayvon were a white boy, this would be a NON issue.
    Zimmerman would have been arrested on the spot.

17. trayvon was defending himself from the fat creepy woman beating mexican guy following him.

18. #38 Digital Veil, Mar 28, 2012
    Ok now that we are caught up, I am talking about you talking out of your ass. Get it? No prob not, I'm not surprised. :cool:

Disrespect is not tolerated here, once again - WW

19. oh yeah. i mean do you really believe if the roles were reversed and zimmerman was black he wouldnt have been arrested? come on now...

20. #40 Digital Veil, Mar 28, 2012
    Spew more racial bullshit why don't you?

Three disrespectful posts in a single page of comments = infraction - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.