Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medi Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokeallday0808, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hey GC,
    So one of my dank dealers called me up and said he had some of the dankest bud he has ever had. He said it was some medi trainwreck. So i ask him how much it was running. he said $30 a g all the way up!!!! At first I was like damn thats exp. but then i did the math and thats 105 bones an 8th!!! I've been smoking for years now and i have NEVER heard of prices like that. Hell I believe crack is cheaper haha. But after all that i got a call from my brother and i went and picked up some bubba kush, grape ape, and sweet tooth all for 60 an 8er. I have never heard of 30 a g all the way up and couldn;t believe it.
    ANYONE ONE HEARD OF 30 a g all the way up hope youve never payed that!
    ill add pics later when home of the pick up though

2. I've heard of it and I've paid it. It's ridiculous when weed is almost as expensive as coke. But if I were you I'd at least cop a g of the trainwreck because it's probably the most amazing bud you'll ever smoke. Trainwreck is by far the strongest bud I've ever had, and if this is medical quality than you're probably in for a treat. But you never so just buy a gram.

3. Yeah I just can't find my self paying 30 for a g of trainwreck when i can get an 8th of bubba kush,grape ape, and sweet tooth for 60. If it was dry and i couldnt find anything then MAYBE id get one but 30 for one g DAMN. Ive had trainwreck before it is some dank but i didnt pay 30!!

4. TW is amazing, if its not leafy and as good as he states, Buy at least a gram. if it's dried a G can go along way bro. Like frank said :p

5. how does 30 a g come out to 105 an eighth.

6. 30 * 3.5 = 105

7. trainwreck is the best. lasts for so long and its such a great stupidifier.
    Defintely buy a gram. If its medi it was cured and uct well where as most trainwreck is extremely leafy

8. it all depends on the trim for the leafy part.
    I've seen trainwreck leafy and not,
    dealers want more weight so they do a commercial trim job, leaving more leaf.

9. the most you should pay is 25$/ gram

10. I have heard of it i did not pay it

11. Yeah I just grabbed some Purple Trainwreck yesterday an its got mad leaves. Butttttt, still dank as hell haha

12. I got some twreck right now. and I grind to peeps for 25 a g. 75 an 8. 120 for a q.
    and i make bout 50 + i get to smoke alot of it while grindin it. i pay 12 for the qp though. its niiiice. :smoking:

13. that didnt answer anything but yeah i paid 85 an 8th for some ''cheese haze'' it was exactly as it sounds too. hes probably just tryin to make some profit. just ask him to get it 5-10 more than how much he get's it for. cause most likely hes getting it for around 10-20 a g if he's getting big amounts. otherwise iono.

14. 30 a g is insane.

come to your senses, you know hes taxing you beyond belief.

think about it..:rolleyes: