Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. So i recently have discovered the documents to apply for a growing/usage license. It is for a company called Health Canada. So my question is: Does anyone know of this company, or if it is legit or not? If so: Must you be a Canadian citizen/resident to obtain sed license? I have chronic back pain, insomnia, and a rather intense A.D.D. and i am told that this is more than enough(provided with the proper documentation of these diagnoses)to obtain a license. Beyond that is the fact that i reside in Texas. So would this company be right for me? Or i am also told that the closest place is Oregon, where they have dispensories and such. ANY help/advice would be much appreciated!

2. Yes, Health Canada is for Canadians. If you live in Texas you are SOL until you get medicinal marijuana passed in your state. ;)

3. So i am forced to covertly grow? i dont want to make any profit just enough for myself to smoke...there's must be a way to procure a license in another state. like cali.

4. There is no legal way for you to get a medicinal marijuana card without actually moving to a medicinal marijuana state. Bottom line.

5. What are the States exactly? theres Colorado, California.....what else?

6. Check the sticky at the top of the forum.