Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Med Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pballplayer12, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Hello, i get bad migranes alot and tonight was the first time i smoked when i had onw casue i thought it might make it worse causee it somtimes cause headaches. But i tried tonight and it went a way basically compleately. Do you think it was a a one time lucky thing. i used a homemade lightbulb vap and smoked out of that

2. try again and report?

3. yes weed can help a lot of people who get migranes. Although if you're smoking weed that gives you headaches i would suggest trying to find some new hookups because quality weed shouldnt give someone a headache. The only time ive gotten a headache from weed was when it was some low quality shit.

Thousands of people in states that have legalized medical marijuana use it to treat their migranes so yeah it works. I once meet someone who use to get migranes all the time then started smoking weed on a daily basis and now very rearely gets migranes.