MEd patient in Maine, Need quality seed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by proteus patient, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I'm taking care of my father with fibro, he just got his med card and there are no dispenseries and i cant find any good medical seedbanks willing to ship to Maine, USA. Anybody have any experience getting medical quality seed inside the US?
    thanks
    Proteus
    Peace

2. google attitude seed bank. pretty legit site. they have a huge selection. you can chose a stealth option too but its extra. but that basically ensures your package getting there.

3. HGS specializes in medical marijuana seeds. They ship to the US and guarantee safe delivery on all orders. Their express delivery service gets your order in 3 days.

4. id say attitude will be your best bet, ordered twice from them now and they are a great company, both times seeds came within 8 days (east coast) its also super stealthy. Id also recomend a strain from dna genetics, they have great quality seeds and im sure you could find something perfect for your father. Im currently growing sharksbreath by them and its a very nice plant, a guy who grows for medi patients grows it and says its a great strain for his patients, good luck.

heres a pic of some sharksbreath from the guy who grows for medi patients
    [​IMG]