Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Med MJ & tolerance

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Heavy Metal 1, May 31, 2009.

1. I am a med patient for pain & mj works very well for me. I don't need much herb at a time right now for effective relief which begs a question: with tolerance to the psychoactive effects to be expected as I continue to use it, will I also build a tolerance to the analgesic effects?

2. I would suggest that you get a few different strains that suit you well. Then just switch up now and then.

3. The nice thing about MMJ is that you usually have access to all sorts of strains with all sorts of strengths. You can mix up your regular strain quite often and at least your tolerance will be to the THC and other CBDs instead of the strain. The analgesic effects will still work though.