Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

med card questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankykush, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Well, as the title says, i have a few questions about getting a medical marijuana card. How hard is it to get one? What kind of questions do they ask? What is the process and how can I get one. I have a reasonable excuse for getting one, here it is: Well, when i was about 15 i was at the local skatepark and hit my head on a handrail, causing me to have a pretty severe concusion. So my plan was to say that ever since the concusion I have been having trouble sleeping, and the only thing that helps is marijuana. What do you guys think?

2. I think they usually try to get you to try conventional prescription meds firtst. And because you \dont have trying any of the RX's on your medical record, they will tell you to try that first.

3. That wont work. I have a medical card myself and know what does and doesn't work. The majority of the time you need to have some type of medical records to back up what you are claiming. For me, I have depression and have been on wellbutrin and lexapro and have suffered severe side effects from both medications. I also have slight insomnia where I can't fall asleep for about an hour or two from when I initially crawl into bed. My advice is just to claim you have insomnia because there is no real way of proving it. Just don't mention anything about marijuana, there are specific doctors you can go to that will prescribe it to you. You don't need to suggest it.