Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Med card in California

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Nick:, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Can someone help me get my med card? I live in California and I am 18 years old and I need a med card for insomnia and "stress and anxiety". I heard you can go to Venice beach and pick one up easy, but I do not really feel like driving up there. Does anyone know a legit and cheap way to get one online? Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I still live with my parents (who are absolutely against marry Jane, so I don't have to enter any information or anything that can lead to my parent finding out correct? Like I can just pay with like a prepaid visa and have the card mailed somewhere else and be good right?

Thank uou

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google Weedmaps.
    Find a local Cannabis prescribing Doctor.
    Get your card and pay cash.
    Visit nearby dispensary with your new canna card.
    Buy weed.
    Done deal.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mmjdoctoronline, you just need to upload a copy of your ID or Drivers license. Pretty sure you can mail it anywhere. $49.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk