Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Med Card In California Out Of State

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by brodog, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Im an out of state student at school in california and i want to get a medical card and i was wondering what the process would be. my fried did it last year and told me i had to go to the dmv and get a california drivers license or something. if i do that can i get a card like i am a resident?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pretty sure if you have a dl and a place of residence it should not be a problem. When I used to live there all I remember needing was a dl.

3. You need a California driver's license or California ID card from the DMV.  Get a copy of your medical records from your regular doctor,  detailing your medical problem. Then all you need to do is make an appointment, bring your ID and records, and anywhere between $40 and $150 to pay the doctor. 

You go in, talk with the doctor, and walk out about 1 hour later legal as church on Sunday! :yay:

After that, you can go directly to a dispensary with your doctor's recommendation and buy an ounce if you want.

Granny