Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

med card in ca

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by edwin11023, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was wondering if i get it will people be able to look at that?like social services and stuff?

2. I don't know. But if they do, they'll have my info.

3. No. Your medical records are 100% private. Nobody has access to that.

4. How do thou get a medical card though?

5. Go to a clinic with proof of medical condition with $40-150 for an inspection. I think processing fees are $35? after an exam and approval they print a temporary one for you. DON"T LAMINATE IT, people don't accept a lot of laminated ones as it makes it look fake.

6. The place I go charges 100-200 based on what you get: use vs grow. They issue an 8.5x11 certificate with a raised seal, for an extra $20 they will give you a laminated pocket card.

I keep the certificate with my girls. I keep the laminated card with me.

7. [quote name='"SapperBMET"']The place I go charges 100-200 based on what you get: use vs grow. They issue an 8.5x11 certificate with a raised seal, for an extra $20 they will give you a laminated pocket card.

I keep the certificate with my girls. I keep the laminated card with me.[/quote]

Mine is about the same. For a new patient I think it's $120 and renewal is only $70 now. Plus $20 if you want the photo ID card which I always get. And I get $10 coupons from my canna club and it gets even cheaper. :)

8. I'm just trying to see if anyone can access medical records and See if I have a MMJ CARD

9. Not technically, although I'm sure it's possible through insurance and your doctor's office and employer and whatnot. The choice to view that information is theirs. The only way for police to find such information is to access the MMJ Patient Directory which I'm sure is full of protocol preventing abuse.

10. Asked and answered ad nauseum. Please review the forum, you'll find the answers you're looking for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.