Meat! The real gateway drug

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Thizface, Jul 28, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. [quote name='"Runningw235"']<3 meat <3[/quote]

Lol too bad it doesn't love you back :), especially in America.

3. Yeah actually it does. But I eat real meat, not processed, salty bullshit.

Oh, and Im 10% body fat, but go ahead and think meat is fattening.

I bet you also think eating more smaller meals throughout the day spikes your metabolism too. lol

4. Oh and if you think you'll just magically become healthy from being vegan, you should do some reading on nutrition.

Lots of fat, unhealthy vegans out there.

5. [quote name='"Runningw235"']Yeah actually it does. But I eat real meat, not processed, salty bullshit.

Oh, and Im 10% body fat, but go ahead and think meat is fattening.

I bet you also think eating more smaller meals throughout the day spikes your metabolism too. lol[/quote]

You sound cute, what color are your eyes?

6. They're green babe. :)

7. So much alpha in this thread 0_0

8. [quote name='"GillyTHEkid"']So much alpha in this thread 0_0[/quote]

What do you mean?

9. [quote name='"Thizface"']

What do you mean?[/quote]

He means stop believing all that hippie propaganda bullshit.

Meat always has been and always will be great for your body. Man was meant to eat meat, we need it. If you wanna not eat it be my guest, more steaks for me, but I will always eat and enjoy the shit out of meat.

I bet you're one of those non milk drinking people too.

10. #11 JuanRing, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Agreed. If someone doesn't like milk there's something wrong with them.

Same with meat. No reason not to eat meat, it's great for you.

11. This thread makes me want a steak with sauteed onions and some potatoes.

12. #13 Thizface, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Eating meat MAY be good for you, but meat raised knee deep in shit fed genetically modified plants sprayed with round up definitely is not. And even IF it is good for you, it's not the BEST thing out there for you. If i was to eat meat it would be wild or an animals life i took from my farm.(And yes I ama farmer with my own farm) Come to a tread opened to discuss an good video with lots of good science and studies. You guys roll in most likely not even watching the video saying MEAT rules, who cares? You could be smoking crack... Still don't care... I'm interested in discussing real science with educated people who want to live long full lives; Not debate about eating meat with meat heads.

13. Besides the point we need retards eating that dog food... There isn't enough real food to go around.

14. You seem pretty set in your ways. I doubt you want to debate just tell us were wrong for eating meat.

15. You guys make it easy to see why America is the bottom of the barrel in life expectancy and the #1 spender on healthcare.

16. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']You seem pretty set in your ways. I doubt you want to debate just tell us were wrong for eating meat.[/quote]

All I did was post a video

17. I can't watch it on my phone

18. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']You seem pretty set in your ways. I doubt you want to debate just tell us were wrong for eating meat.[/quote]

And I certainly don't think eating meat is wrong, I just try to find what is the most conducive diet to living a long healthy life, and try and stay out of the doctors office. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cures.

19. If you're getting your info from a video and you don't live in the u.s then you gotta stop believing the b.s

It's not even close to as bad as they make it out to be. Sure some farms may be but I doubt it a lot.