Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Measuring joint size of bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b2ke, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Where do u measure the join size of a bowl?

can u tell me if its the blue or red one

[​IMG]

2. its the red one but like the top part not the bottom of the ground part

3. oh alright thank you

4. i know u already have ur answer but please explain what u mean haha? What do you mean by "join size"?

5. oh i misspelled joint and it said join size instead haha

6. Oh that kinda makes more sense but I still dont understand what your trying to achieve? I dont understand how a joint is mesured to a boy from the part thats in the slider to the to top? I just dont get it and I want to :)

7. ya he used the word wrong. a joint is really the part that sticks out on the bong, then a downstem fits into that and next the bowl. these normally are ground glass as u can see the glass is cloudy where parts fit together. if his is like mine though my bowl fits into the joint on my bong, so i can assume they r the same size. maybe thats why he said joint

8. Oh okay I understand he was trying to figure out where to mesure the stem on the bowl peice to make sure he got the right fit and he wasnt sure what part to mesure for a correct fit?

This all makes sense now thank you! :D