Measure your hits and get a score.

Discussion in 'General' started by Malformed, Apr 28, 2015.

1. #1 Malformed, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  2. In HS, my buds and I made a steam-roller out of a clear rain gauge and we'd always measure each-other's hits.

:laughing:

Probably wasn't the healthiest.

3. Yeah.  Sounds fun anyways.  Cheers.

4. I'm surprised by the lack of interest here.  O-well I thought it was cool.  

5. It is pretty cool.

If it were my project I'd be tempted to use an Automation Direct micro-brick PLC with analog input modules. Still need the sensors-transducers but O always enjoyed programming real time I'O handling apps using PLCs. But it would be a lot cheaper just designing a microcontroller based board. I always used to use Microchip's brand of PIC microcontrollers for these kinds of applications. They used to give me samples of their processors for free. Great company!

6. Yeah.  I'm sure there is room for improvement in the design.  Hopefully it gets accepted by Quarky and they have their engineers sort that out.

7. Anyways, if you think it's cool throw a vote.  Hopefully we can buy these someday.

8. Dude that's pretty awesome, I dare you to walk into a mall or something with it, you'd scare the shit out of everyone :)

9. I don't think that'd be a good idea.  The final form should be much smaller.  More like a big marker.

10. #10 Jaro117, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    yeah probs best to leave that at home. I wish I could make that kind of stuff, I would never get bored, good luck with the next one though bro

11. If everyone votes this one could be massed produced.  The picture is just a prototype not what it would actually look like.

12. How do I vote, I'm a complete noob to this, only joined yesterday

13. Hey man.  Just go to the link and click the thumbs up button.  Thanks:)

14. Ahh sweet, no worries dude! Glad to help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You got my vote. That's a great idea, I would love to measure my vapor hits.