Meanwhile in a small town in Idaho...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Teen pleads guilty in Dietrich locker room attack

White teens in Dietrich, ID rapes mentally challenged, black team mate with metal coat hanger. It was a racially motivated crime, the boy suffered severe rectum injuries, and severe psychological trauma.

Ringleader plead guilty and faced life in prison, having to register as a sex offender, and a $50,000 fine. The other two charged as juveniles.

Judge chalks the case up to simple "bullying", downgrades the charges.

Ringleaders punishment is 3 years of probation, and 300 hours of community service. No jail time, doesn't have to register as a sex offender, virtually no punishment for such a heinous crime...

And we wonder why our country is so god damn fucked up? This kind of shit right here.

• Like Like x 6
  2. WTF? I wonder what would have happened had it been a bunch of black teens raping a mentally challenged white boy.

3. I would have thought the judge would have had more sympathy for the victim, being obviously mentally-challenged himself.

• Like Like x 15
  4. Well played!

5. What the fuck is wrong with people.
    My mother used to be a caretaker for a severly mentaly challenged person.
    All while i was a kid this person was in our home monday to friday during the day.
    All i ever wanted to do was be friendly and helpfull.
    What idiot thinks it'd be cool to rape a mentaly challenged person with a goddamn coat hanger.
    Even more fucked is this was multiple people in on it!
    I trully hope all 3 of those idiots 1 day gets ass raped by some big anal loving dude named colon wrecker with a 10 inch member.
    Hope he goes in dry. No lube. Just ram the shit outta those idiots....
    And then give them a broken glass enema mixed in with lemon juice....

Fucking worlds getting crazier ever day...

• Like Like x 1
  6. That community needs to take justice into their own hands and beat the living shit out of those kids. I'm not a violent person but if I was that victim's father I'd have a hard time not killing those sob's.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well from my understanding the kid was a retarded Somali boy that a single woman adopted and was raising along with 4-5 other kids, so I don't believe a father was anywhere in the picture, but I agree with you,

All those kids should have the living shit beat out of them, I think for what they did, it's pretty fucked up that in 3 years, it'll be like it never happened, the case will be sealed, and all the boys responsible will go on to do some real fucked up shit to another person somewhere down the road.

I feel sorry for the kid, no justice, and he'll forever have issues from that locker room beating and raping.

8. I would like to know how they would situation in reverse; a group of black kids on a white kid. They would all prolly be hung. It's fucked man.

Sent from my Y538 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would bet if they were black, the juveniles would be charged as adults, all would have to register as sex offenders, and they all would be in prison for 20+ years.

Some kinda think of the situation as "White Privilege" in which a wealthy white kid is being held to different standards than say a poor minority. Kinda like with Ethan Couch, a rich white teen who drove drunk, killed a few people running them over, and essentially faced no real penalty because his lawyers convinced the judge that because he was from a rich family who let him do whatever he wanted he "didn't know any better". Had any other minority done the same crime they'd be facing much severe legal problems.

Fuckin' 'Murica man, our forefathers must be rolling in their graves.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I really hope that justice does come more forth than it did during this case. As a black man who grew up in NYC I personally haven't experienced extreme racism as of this situation. I most definitely heard of insane stories tho.

I was even arrested once for swiping someone on the train with my own metro card (I had an unlimited). I was just coming off the train. A cop saw and stopped me, told me what I did was illegal (Which is not) and then asked for my ID and finally told me to put my hands behind my back. I had to appear in court a few months later and the judge said what I did was not illegal but was against the rules with the MTA which they can ticket me for. So a single day of community service minimum needed to be served. He also mentioned I shouldn't have been cuffed and advised me to file for wrongful arrest (which I did). He said the record will be thrown out after 1 year of not being arrested basically and that if he can give me less he would (meaning 0 days; letting me go). Upon the day of my community service the precinct that I was assigned to let me go home very early at 1pm after I told the cop in charge what I was there for; who also thought it was stupid and got me to go home early.

Throughout that whole ordeal I was thinking that I was screwed because I am black and I kept hearing about how minorities are treated differently in the eyes of the law. Thing is everything went smoothly. The cop from community service and the judge even had my back. Nothing else ever happened to me notably so my experience is different.

Sent from my Y538 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I do too. This was just the ruling for the lower courts, I really hope the family files an appeal, and that the Idaho Supreme Court will take the case and go, "Nope! Absolutely not! This teen will be punished to the fullest extent of the law."

I'm biracial (Black/White) and I've never really experienced the law or legal system treating me differently. One time I got pulled over going 15mph over in rural Montana, cop just gave me a warning, and another time in rural Idaho and the cop dropped it down from going 15+ over to a slightly lower but much cheaper charge. As for my in family court, well... I'm a dude and all dudes get the shaft there. :laughing:

I'd say my only real bad experience was with the community, I was like 12, had to crawl through a window b/c I didn't have a key (or forgot it), and one of the neighbors called the cops b/c she thought I was robbing it. I was chillin, something seemed off, I was getting calls from a weird number and didn't answer (which turned out to be the cops), then I saw an eye peeping at me through the fence. I close my blinds. Minutes later someones pounding on the door, I open it up to 5-6 cops, guns drawn and pointed straight at my head, they arrest me and shit, only to let me go minutes later and explain the misunderstanding.

Honestly, I grew up in Idaho my whole life and I really don't think racism is a prevalent as the media would like to make it appear. They're definitely out there, but are more of a minority group. I think more so here and in small towns most people just check out a darker skinned fellow because it's not something they see everyday. It's something that makes em go, "Hmmmmm. That's different." If anything it's that dressin' and acting like a hood rat that'll get people in trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's insane. My girlfriend has a couple no license tickets, and she got another one out of state and Ive been worrying about her going to jail for over a month now. While people who do this shit get little penalties for doing such actions, absolute bullshit.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah, rape seems to have little to no penalties in many of the states. Even in Montana some years ago, a father molested his daughter, but because he was such a respected member within the community he never faced jail time, no real penalties, and as far as I know nothing happened to him,

Another case in Montana a judge even had the audacity to BLAME a victim of a raping who ended up committing suicide.

The legal system is fully corrupt and out of control.

• Like Like x 4
  14. One of the things that really bothers me is some guy gets arrested for a violent sex crime against children they get out in 10 years but some guy gets caught with a pound of weed and he gets out in 20 years. I would rather my kids smoked weed then being molested. Cause weed is not going to fuck you up mentally for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. sound like he got a expensive lawyer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. So an update, the Judge is now being investigated due to his ruling in this case.

A good lawyer is why OJ is still running around a freeman (other than his current prison sentence which he'll be out for parol due to unrelated charges)

• Like Like x 1