Meanwell LRS power supply

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by medfarmer, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Anyone using MW LSR power supplies on there diy LED builds. Getting ready to pull the trigger on 2- MW LSR-350-24
    supplies to power a Bridgelux EB build.

2. Nevermind! Budmiser is powering the mothership with a similar power supply.

3. #3 Budmiser, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    Mine is still working great.Can't complain...What's your plan?

4. Well the plan was a MW LSR-350-24 powering 14 - 2' EB strips for every 2x4. After spending more time(alot) reserching the samsung F-seires double row SI-B8R521560WW are cheaper to build
    if Arrows price doesnt change once in stock.

5. Sounds like an interesting build....Let us know what you come up with.

6. So, Are you building yours for Veg, or Flower, or both ? Personally, I don't see a thing wrong with having a blend of both spectrum's...I did that with my T5 8-bulb unit in the Veg.tent, so I could Flower in it when I need to,But most folks are prolly gonna say I'm fulluvit, and doing it all wrong.(whatEVER) lol

7. Starting in veg. In planning stages now. Its been ten years since ive done a indoor grow. This one will be a legal grow. Less stressful. My plan is a 4x4 veg room and a 5x6 flower using 4x6 of the space. I'm using the qb260 for a reference as to how many diode per sq ft. Hopefully with the strips i will get a more even light spread and save a little coin building it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looks like your doing pretty good to me.

9. So my thinking is 2 fixtures with 2 double row F-sieres per fixture 288 diodes per fixture. 1 MW LSR-350-48 7.3 amp. I'd use a inline multimeter like yours to dial it down as need be. Should be real similar to a qb260 for veg just spread out a bit.

10. Good idea.

11. thanks i appreciate your input.