Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meaningless hookups, are they depressing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White_chris111, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 White_chris111, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    I met up with this girl from tinder and everything went perfect and we got along a little too good. We didn't have actual sex but we did everything else. I knew she wasn't looking for a relationship and she wants to explore her sexuality and simply hookup, but it's all just hitting me now, I really like this girl but I didn't think I would fall for her and I feel sad because of it. Today she made out with her girl best friend and I felt a type of way. She said I'm special because we click so well, but should I leave this girl before I have sex with her to save myself pain? She says I'm special but I'm sad for some reason.

2. Don't be silly. Every time you pass up the opportunity that's one less fuck you get in this life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I agree with ed an opportunity should be used and who knows maybe she falls for you. if not well at least you had sex

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. How could a hookup be meaningless if it’s depressing you? You barely know this girl. Enjoy the sex, don’t make it complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. hmmm "friends with benefits" her?

6. Is this one 17? Haha just kidding but might just be blatantly honest and ask if she'd be against commitment or not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2

7. Dude just

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not being dismissive of your situation, bro, but this thread is posted in the wrong section. You might want to move it to the 'Sex, Love, & Relationships' sub-forum under the 'Lifestyle' category. Don't want to see your thread get deleted man, just sayin'.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't know what it is but I was so caught up on her and I told her my heart was too good for that kind of thing and I didn't want sloppy seconds but now I want to smash her so I'm possibly thinking with my dick rather than my heart but she's been avoiding me somewhat. Now I'm talking to some other chick and it's like my dick went hey look that way. Still everything was just weirdly perfect with her

• Like Like x 1
  10. She's 20 and I realize young girls that age usually don't know what they want or are just exploring. She made out with her girl best friend and even wanted a 3sum with me I must be gay

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You'll be kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life for passing that up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

12. OP should of gone balls deep right up to the sack.

d33.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm back in the game, slowly working my way back into her vagina. Should I hold her hand at the movies?