Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Me writeing Me & friend High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Jul 3, 2009.

1. #1 Bowlz, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    :smoke: hey GC lmao my bud is singing eminem lol:smoke: hes not hes talking in a reallying deep voice:smoke: i cant stop laughing:smoke: why am i making the post?:smoke: were watching family channel:smoke:my bud thinks he taking in japanese:smoke: my body is tingleing:smoke:i made a sex joke:smoke: cant stop laughing:smoke:he said the words take like semin:smoke:im kinda baking a balloon in the smilys:smoke: made letters wrong and hes making me laugh i just spelt laugh loguf 4 times:smoke: thinking about cab serfing:smoke:lmao my bud things im dieing:smoke:foged up vision:smoke:Rip M.J:smoke:my buds making funny sounds:smoke:lmao the smilys r looking like a butterfly:smoke:a musqeto is flyingh around im swating at it:smoke: im making lots of sound:smoke:my friend sawin skitin:smoke: laughing riot:smoke: my friends sawnskin? is that what i said?:smoke: why r we making this?:smoke:the 7...:smoke:my bud is smoking thinkings he nation..:smoke:a smoky sinuacion:smoke: lmao:smoke:im not making any sence..:smoke:im planning on reading this in the morning:smoke: im watching a kool show...pfff:smoke:phil of the future:smoke:im 20 and im watching family..:smoke:sad:smoke:asd:smoke:plad:smoke:dont do the crime if u cant do the time:smoke:im making a horse:smoke: goggle blog:smoke:not knowing whats beside me:smoke:im tingleing:smoke: my bud thinks it says miguglyblog:smoke:im itching:smoke:who am i talking too?:smoke:t-e-a-a-s-s-s:smoke:msn:smoke:i hope i dont get ban for this :smoke:fell over:smoke:wow why am i doing this is why is there a harp?:smoke:lmao:smoke:its like talking to a glog:smoke: bye bye im done writeing:smoke::bongin:

2. #2 butterfeet, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    :mad::mad: you cant chill? hah you dont seem like fun to smoke with.

3. =/ If you must toke, By all means.. TOKE!!!...

But don't take your 12 year old senses here... atleast not while blown...

Because you post stupid shit like this and it makes you look dumb.

=] Be a smarter toker. :smoke:

4. Japanese thing is curious, I recall times where the English language seemed obscure to me.

5. Sounds like it might be fun for you to maintain a drug log. I've been writing ideas down in my notebook for years and when I started drugs (well, pot, mostly), it was just the natural thing to do.

Basically, just write down your thoughts while high--ALL of them, read in the morning, and share if there's anything interesting. You might even want to write down what drugs you took and note when the effect has worn off to be able to tell the difference between high thoughts and sober ones.

My signature actually came from the first entry in my own drug log.

PS: I enjoyed reading your post, but it might be better to not to post WHILE high.

6. wow i dont remmeber writeing this :eek:

7. or any of your primary education it seems...:D:smoke:

8. Like nobody here has ever done anything silly when there high why so serious GC!?

9. :confused:You smokin crack?

10. Dam can i have what your smoking ? yahh know unless its yahhh know

CRACK !:smoke:

11. I was gonna read until I saw how many emoticons you used.

12. ok i dont know what i was smoking...just really good weed:bongin: