Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Me vs Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Oct 4, 2012.

1. So last night I tried out a gravity bong with this new pickup I got, now I didn't know hoe strong a g bong was so my friend and I made it and I killed about a bowls work I took about 10 huge rips one after another. All off a sudden I stat legit tweaking, I was shaking I had to move my arms or legs I could not sit still. I was hallucinating seeing shapes and hearing like this African drum beat it was really scarey to be honest I even vomited profusely to be honest I was scared. Can anyone explain why this happened and has this ever happened to you also why did I puke?

2. All of this happened because you got really fucking high, that's all.

3. Fat rips of plastic!

Nice!

4. #4 Lakplayer601, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Yea it was really really scary at one point but I'm fine now I guess I just underestimated the potency of the gravity bong

or was I doing something wrong?

5. These are possible answers:

1. You took too many consecutive rips too fast causing oxygen deprivation.

2. You melted plastic along with weed causing you to smoke some plastic.

3. You just got way to fucked up.

6. yup GBs will do that to you... especially 10

7. You got train ran on you by a gravity bong...you were stupid and you paid the price.

8. gravity bong 1 - 0

9. Haha I have about 5 fall caps made and my buddy has a few too and we do marathons sometimes and each do 7+ falls in a row.

Definitely fucks up you because honestly who needs oxygen but I think if you would have taken one more rip, you would have been fine.

10. Marijuana is still a drug. Just like with drinking, you need to find your limits and make sure you don't exceed what you can handle mentally/physically. Make a mental note to yourself that 10 consecutive hits off a gravity bong is too much for you. Try 5 next time and wait and see what happens and THEN continue smoking if you feel okay.

11. So I guess I just got my ass kicked then

12. Gravity bong took OP to the woodshed

13. You just got super fucked up. Wish I could have been there with you bro! XD

14. It was so trippy dude

15. D. All of the above.

16. That must have been one potent gravity bong!

17. Yea it was made out of a coke bottle haha

18. The pepsi bottles make you so much higher than coke...try that next time.

19. sounds like OP greened the fuck out haha

20. you just got baked!