Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Me in the Vietnam War

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by micahgee, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Thats crazyman! I saw that video plenty of times! How was the herb out there?

PEace,

JOANS

2. ^^^wow...I guess the three smoking smileys didn't really give you the impression that I wasn't being serious...

3. damn respect on being a soldier man i cant even see the pic im too lazy to sign up or whatever but shit...yea how was the herb and basically everything in 'nam?

4. thats great takin shotguns with a shotgun

5. I couldnt see the vid, but I think I know what it was...

Very cool... Just make sure the chamber is cleared before you toke up... And I dont mean cleared of heavenly ganja.

6. ya, this just went on my myspace.

7. Hehe... some of you guys took him seriously. He's just playin.

8. thanks emrandel! i think i made it pretty obvious BUT

I was not in the Vietnam War

I meant no disrespect to those in the armed forces, both my grandfathers served in WW2 and one of em in Korea.

9. Wait.. This is from GRASS: The history of marijuana.. Youre saying YOU ARE Veto, the guy that was probably the most chill eprson in that movie?

If you are.. I love you..

if not.. I give a shit about you.

EDIT: HAHA, NOW I read the above posts.

10. I have been "the officer" in this vid, as in the person with the two blunts in my mouth blowing smoke at my bros