Me getting out of my friends car after smoking Lemon Skunk....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by joere444, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Well basically, my two friends and I were driving around smoking up right? Well the shit as Lemon Skunk, and it was funny cause we did it out of a glass pipe. So were smoking and I'm taking giant hits, my friend(I'm changing the names.) Beam, and Fire dropped me off at my house and when I was getting out of the car I fell on the ground lol. Like I tripped on one foot and landed on my hands instead of startling I landed on my hands in push up position and walked in the house. So I'm in the house and I get the clear eyes in, and I put some cologne on before my mom and dad see me. I turn on some floyd in my room, and I'm just like sittin there watching harry potter on mute. My mom flies in and I'm like oh shit, she says were you smoking? I was like no, she goes, "Oh thank god I thought Swim was a Pothead." lol

2. What? Who the fuck is Swim? Instead of startling? I'll I got right now is Lemon Skunk, got high, fell down, mom asked if you were high cause Swim (who ever the fuck that is) apparently looks like a pothead...good luck champ....

3. cool story bro