Me attempting to trick a drug test.

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBabyLegs1203, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Sup blades and bladies today I have a drug test, and no im NOT asking how to pass it but I have found a way to pass it. A friend of mine pissed in a bottle for me(they dont check temp but i have a way to heat it up) and i will hide it in my boxers. I already imagined all the possibilities that could happen if I try to trick the drug test and Im very confident that I can do this about 90% sure the only thing Im worried about is when I actually take the test I just hope they dont hear me opening the cap. Its 11:53 am right now where I live and im go take the test downtown at 3 pm if I dont post back by 5 pm well then Im in jail. Wish me luck!

2. Best way to do it if they watch you piss. I'm assuming you're white for the purposes of this:

Get one of those fake dicks that you can get for drug tests. Get the biggest black one you can find, then when you go into the booth to get tested, look the guy dead in the eyes and whip out your big black cock. Never fails.

3. Lol I almost died reading that

4. #4 Earth Ling, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    I got one of my friends a job this way. At the time i was clean, so i grabbed the garbage bag from the bathroom and tore off the bottom corner(nothing was in the bag) . and took a piss in it, tied it up and shot it to my friend who was dirty. We both ended up getting that job.

From my experiences trying to do pass while dirty is make sure that if there is a temperature indicator bar tab on the side of the bottle(Fish tanks have this), make sure you rub it at a few times to make it change colors at the temp you want....

5. Thanks man for that advice im be sure to do that when I take the test, going in about 30-40 minutes

6. Uh oh let's hope he passed guys...

Yea, not all of them have that sticker. But the last time i had to do a test for employment, they had that temp sticker on the side and it wasnt registering the correct temp so the lady brought out the laser temperature.I didnt think to check there because i wasnt familiar with all urinalysis tests scenes & I failed cuz of temp. it was 80 degrees lol

8. i did the same thing in high school. i used my brothers piss in a medicine bottle. should of seen the look on my principals face when he saw it came back clean haha. good luck brotha

9. #9 BigBabyLegs1203, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Hey guys Im back and I passed! And another weird thing is I had took a test 2 weeks ago and all I did was drink 2 gallons of water and ate a healthy diet and I still passed. Well anyways Im go on T-Break besides I need to stop smoking anyways, thanks for the support guys!

10. The best way to trick a drug test is to buy a synthetic pee it's called urine well
    It comes with a hand warmer to maintain correct temp an elastic to put the handwarmer on the bottle and a temp strip to see if it's ready or not it never fails

11. Ya I agree with the handwarmer, but when I got busted about a year ago my parents tested me once about a month later at a hospital so synthetic doesn't work and it had to be over like 90 degrees.

so just put it in a container, wrap it with a handwarmer, tighten with rubber band. And get that bitched strapped to your leg or some shit. (If you have compression shorts wear those cuz the got a pocket for if you were wearing a cup. If you do this wear jeans tho.)

hope I helped for future events cuz you already did yours

12. I had to literally strap the bottle to my dick lol sat waiting to go piss for like an hour felt shit was cutting off circulation ha

13. Lmao walk in that bitch with a cup and basketball shorts with a mean buldge

14. I did like 5 tests and I wore basket ball shorts to one it was weird af. I just did it and left as soon as they said I could go.

15. #15 swimswimswim, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    yeah i passed a pre employment one a few days ago, strapped a bottle of fake piss to my leg with rubber bands nervous as hell they would break while i had to wait for 20 min. quickfix ftw

it comes with a heating pad, so you heat the piss up and tape a heating pad to it that can keep it with 95-100 degrees for hours

16. I woulda stuck around to impress fine dime brizzels :yes:

17. I tried that lol right when I got out of the car the bottle fell all the way down to my shoes in my pants lol then plan b was strap it to my schlong