Me and some friends got a kid busted,.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mht091, Jun 14, 2007.

1. pfffft, and who are you again?

2. Chill dude. Where did he say they fucked whith the kids head, all they did was smoke him out. :confused:

Again all they did was smoke the kid out, if he can't handle it that is his problem.

Lol, you have never been to Canada have you?

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

3. uh... yeah been to Banff for a week and a half.

Nice try though.

Regardless, even if it's not bullshit that's retarded.

4. [quote name='mht091']When i said weird kid, i mean he has no friends and gets made fun of, i dont, i think hes one of those kids whod bring a gun to school. So i be as nice to him as i can........

Man sorry but I was nice to kids like him in school but not because I thought he would kill me but because he needed someone to give the poor kid a break.
    I was & still am lets say "connected" to certain people. I made it my business in skool to protect/make sure no one fucked with people like that.

You dont know if this kid is going home and being abused, beaten etc...
    Dont you think that would make anyone withdrawn and quiet?

If I thought of them as a friend then they were left alone. Not that I was a bully, trust me, far from it. I have a huge family with 8 brothers (all older) so if anyone hit me, they hit all my brothers!

I think it is fuckin sad how you look on this kid. "He's weird" who are you? The Messiah? Take a look in the mirror bud. Because you may be popular, dont mean you know whats going on.

Man just got angrier and angrier as I typed that post. Fuckin picking people out for being "different".

I hope soon YOU get picked out for being who and what you are. See how hard it is too escape the stigma, because you cant change who/what you are!

5. Ok the me rephrase that, you never went to school in Canada have you?

It might be retarded yes, but again all they did was smoke the kid out. If he can't handle it, that's his problem. If you are refering to the school/cops as being retarded for not charging the kid, I think it is even more retarded to ruin the kids life/high school career over having red eyes and smelling like bud.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

6. Damn, I guess no one in high school can be 18, right?

I like all the negativity, how people have false accusations with no proof to back it up, and in return they provide little no to feedback to the thread in general. Disgusting.

Sounds like your friend was having the time of his fucking life man! That was nice of you to smoke him out, maybe if you guys smoke with him a few more times he will learn how to control himself better.

7. Now he's hooked!!!!!!!!

8. I hear that dannk, I knew that that's what you meant, I was just pickin' on your phrasing a little.

I'm not so pissed that it happened, after all, clearly the kid was high and just couldn't handle it, but the fact that these kids knew it was this guy's first time and didn't have the decency to let him enjoy it. Now he's potentially another guy who doesn't understand weed and thinks that it's evil, all because this guy and his loser friends didn't have the forethought when he first approached them to smoke to be like "Yeah, we're having a party this friday, you should come."

Coulda been a great oppurtunity for someone from the outcast class to have a happier, more social life. Now, instead, he just hates stoners and weed.

and then he comes on here bragging about it like he's cool...

and THAT'S what I think is retarded.

9. i think its great. As long as you didnt get nabbed with him, and then saw him get bounced out of class I think its a total good job