Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Me and my tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NebulousThinker, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hello readers :wave:

On with the story...Every day around 6-10PM (night I should say) I go to my car and pack a hit into my bowl and proceed to smoke it with quick succession. A few seconds after that hit I get that nice rushy feeling for a good minute or so and start to ask myself am I high over and over and over again. Once I realize that my thoughts are all over the place it hits me and I'm like 0_o WTF!?!? This doesn't make sense...This process has been going on for over a month and I kid you not one decent hit from good bud and I'm high. At first when I thought about this I thought it was a placebo and I'm tricking myself into thinking I'm high, but I put on my headphones and started listening to music (easy way to gauge if I'm high). Not only did the music sound clear my body felt like it was slowly waving back and forth and it felt like my head floated away. If I closed my eyes and focused on the music I could see it, and I could also see the color of the music. Am I just really sensitive to weed now? :confused:

2. Sounds like you have a naturally low tolerance. I have one too. it's nice alone, but with others it sucks getting ripped when they are barely high.

3. I like getting high faster than my friends...They always ask how it's possible for me to be really high after one bowl hit, and I just look at them and :D

To be honest now that I think about it. I drink a shit ton of water and normally that is the only thing I drink. I have some carrots, apples, and bananas that I eat because I'm trying to eat healthier and live a healthier life. I think my tolerance level fluctuates with my health...Sounds funny but I remember my first year of toking being great and that awesome high feeling started to fade along with my health...Also I think another contributing factor is my state of mind (I suffer from depression), but I realized that I can easily overcome the bad thoughts, fluctuating emotions, etc by thinking about them and questioning why I think/feel like this. I'm trying to exercise again and get a good sleep schedule (for the weekdays at least).

Any thoughts on why my tolerance doesn't increase as easy as others?

4. I hate you, i wish i could get high from one hit. You just enjoy it while it lasts.

5. Same here man...smoked a lot this past summer stopped for 2 months and have been smoking pretty much 5-6x a week and I can get pretty baked off one nice rip outta the bong..I easily make a g last a week if not more...0.1g is all I really need...smoking on that sour d

6. You got a low tolerance witch is good. I wish mine was that low my buddy is the same way takes two puffs an is baked. I can smoke a vape an rite after the vape I can smoke a bowel an keep on going. I'm working on dropping my tolerance so I can go threw less bud. There's nothen wrong on getting baked on one hit I'm jelous of you lol.

7. I smoke about .1 or .2 in a day and will more than likely keep getting high from that for an extended period of time so long as I keep myself healthy and keep drinking water. Also taking a day or two break significantly lowers any form of tolerance for me. If I increased that amount for whatever reason then my body adjusts to that amount.
    Even after smoking with people and going over my limit I always end up with getting high after the first hit afterwards if I were to smoke in that same day.