me and my girl just split.. got no bud, on vacation WTF i need to get rid of stress

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 561imdone, Aug 1, 2009.

1. yeah so my girl (ex) is going away to college on aug 20th.... shes going to a christian college and its all girls.... shes only goin for one year but she thought itd be best if we didnt stay in a relationship the way we were.... She also didnt like that i party and smoke weed alot lol... even though she does every now and then but w.e..... this fucking sucks bc i rlly liked this chick, she was kool as fuck, sexy and wasnt a stuck up bitch like most of the girls around my area...

UGHHHHH and to top it off i have no bud, and im on vaction so i have NO connects.... FML... lol what can i do to relieve some stress besides blaze? Prolly gonna get super drunk tonight though. but man this really sucks :(

2. Ask some people who like stoners if they can help you out with a little bud.

3. It's free and involves your hand and another part of your body....

4. hahahahahahaha :)

and t the other guy,, yeah im gonna do that pretty soon lol

5. yupppp so redbull and vodka is very nice. wtf i neeeeed bud :( i realized the more drunk i get the more i want to text this bitch WTF

6. When I need to relieve stress i just rub baby oil all over my naked body and wrestle my pet pig, then I go watch scooby doo and fuck the shit out of my hands.

7. quite possibly the funniest thing i've read today

8. I give you my condolences. But all in all, she's a woman. There's much more to life itself my friend :wave:

9. Thank you my friend, I am honored haha:hello:

10. I feel you buddy. I'm in Canada for a month with no connects and visiting my grandparents for what's probably the last time, so even if I was to luckily find someone, I'd rather my last visit not be them disappointed with me for the remaining time. 2 weeks left then I shall go and smoke myself to death. :hello::hello:

11. Split with my woman this month. It was horrible and I was really depressed.
    I realized she's just a girl though.
    Luckily for me I had a steady supply of free weed and free oxy to get me through.

12. I feel for you... Right now i'm in Germany and i haven't smoked in 2 months. right before i left my gf and i broke up... sucks cause i;m also alone in in Germeny and not fluent so it's hard to meet new people... Coming home in 14 days to sum nice headies tho!

13. You really need to learn how to cope without bud. I've been bud-free for about 8 months, voluntarily. There's a whole life you can live dude.

and......

You're on VACATION. wtf? You can't relax while on vacation?

14. if your tryna relieve stress theres nothing better to me than goin to the paintball fields.

15. everyone knows you wait till your super canned to call your ex. lol

16. FUCKING GREAT. Thank you for making me literally rofl.

17. Im in the same situtation dude, fucking sucks.. :(

18. hey man if u really want to get her back the trick is to make her want you get her jealous and shit seem really cool with everything and act like life is great chill with other girls and make sure the word reaches her and shell come back 2 u crying a girl who breaks of a relationship over sometihng so trivial is either really emotionally manipulatible or she was just looking for an excuse to dump you follow my advice and ull see wich one it is