Me and my girl just spilt and idk how I feel

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACole420, May 28, 2010.

1. Read the title, then skipped to reply.

This your girl?
    [​IMG]

2. #22 weedandbombs, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010

why even reply if your sole purpose is to reply with an image that has nothing to do with the subject at hand? makes ya look like a jerk, dude.

OP just broke up with his first love - its gonna take him some time to truly be over it...

edit: At first I thought this was a "don't cry over spilled milk" thing...I realized there was a misspelling in the title of the thread.... I totally figured this out about an hour ago and have been sitting here unable to get back on GC to edit this... so to avoid embarrassment, I'm explaining my logic LOL

3. Wow way to dig up an old thread guys.

Anyway just figured I let ya know Im over her. I havent talked to her since the breakup so idk what she is doing but I realized she wasnt that good of a g/f anyway and I can do a hell of alot better.

4. I was abut to add my 2 cents, like how te hardest part is that "all alone feeling" people usually get after a long term break up.

Found anyone new?

5. Holy crap man, Im in as good as the same shituation now..
    And I feel exactly the same.
    I dont feel like crying, it feels like a weight is off my shoulders, we lost our v-cards to eachother aswell..

Crazy, but I wish you all the best man. I've felt a bit better each day.
    Its only been about a week.

What I also do, is just chat with a few girls.
    Weirdly enough I was in the mood for that, so I did. And it really helps.

Im going to my microwave now, my pizza is done.
    GL

6. right?! you want a girl that showers daily and cooks for her man :D :D :p