Me and my GF's epic lovesac beanbag art thread! (epic, tons of pics!)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by spikeystud88, Apr 23, 2010.

1. sorry it was so big. :smoking:

2. Should be adding more art today, will post pics later once we're finished :D!

3. Was that last photo in the first post an attempt to replicate the Lateralus Symbol?

I'm not being critical either, it looks good, I was just wondering if that was your inspiration.

:D

4. Nah, I was just super high and drew a raindrop and then decided to color it in lol :D!

5. Nice. Spontaneity is the key, my friend.

I've been checking out Craigslist in my area and there are a metric fuck ton of these bags for sale. This particular model is up for $100, as opposed to its $650, brand new price tag.

[​IMG]

Edit: Am I considering it? Well...

:p

6. All I can say...is GET IT! Totally worth $100 man.

7. this is a much better use for a lovesac beanbag...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lol, awesome pic man. But LoveSacs dont use that stuff, they actually use shredded memory foam stuff...honestly that's what I think makes them so much better.

9. not all of them apparently...

cause that is from a lovesac

10. #30 spikeystud88, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    No shit? Damn, must be an old one or something lol...or maybe lower-end ones have that instead of foam? But there are a few holes in ours and it's filled with pieces of foam for sure, we can see them.

11. it was probably an older one

12. #32 spikeystud88, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    Pics from last night as promised! We went kinda crazy drawing lots of shit lol, so here are the pics:

Full frontal view:
    [​IMG]

My shitty attempt at the apple logo, lol:
    [​IMG]

We watched Avatar while we drew/vaped...these are the little floatie things from Avatar:
    [​IMG]

A weird pink thing from Avatar:
    [​IMG]

The crazy eye:
    [​IMG]

Green eggs and ham lol:
    [​IMG]

"Haters gonna hate":
    [​IMG]

One of the boxes from Mario:
    [​IMG]

Bullet from Mario:
    [​IMG]

Pac-Man:
    [​IMG]

Peace sign my GF drew (says 'oops' next to it bc of how crappy it ended up lol :D ):
    [​IMG]

Random red cross I drew:
    [​IMG]

Here's a side view:
    [​IMG]

Magical squares:
    [​IMG]

Pretty sweet rain/umbrella scene:
    [​IMG]

Weird green thing:
    [​IMG]

Yin & Yang:
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :D!

13. There is some cool stuff on it, but then there is some wierd stuff on it too, like "we're made of star stuff" ??? Oh, and "[too many nom nom noms]" ? Looks a lot better that it probably did before though.

14. Yeah, some of them are 'inside jokes' or whatever. "We're made of star stuff" is a quote from Carl Sagan, we're both big into his stuff/the universe/etc. etc..

And the "too many n0ms" below the rasta 420 was my doing. Ready for a funny story :D?

So it's 420, and my girl have been vaping all day. We got munchies before we started so that we wouldn't have to leave. So we both eat a SHITLOAD of food, vape more, hit the bong more, etc. etc. So I have the bright idea of walking to the gas station for more food. So we go, get n0ms, come back, continue the festivities. Fast forward a few hours and it's like 9pm and we both feel sick. I go into the bathroom to try and shit, and out of NOWHERE I start just blasting throwup into the bath tub (while I'm sitting on the toilet). I literally threwup for 5 minutes straight, filling the bottom of the tub (needless to say it was FUCKING disgusting).

So, that's why it says "too many n0ms" underneath it lol...because on 420 this year I truly had too many n0ms :D!

15. All right blades, we've added some epic stuff to the bean bag, hopefully I'll be able to get some pics today and get them on here.

Prepare to be amazed :cool:!

16. I can't wait haha, it's pretty cool :D

17. Haha no fucking way, me and my buddies watched Carl Sagan off of netflix, and crack the hell up every time he talks about starstuff. :hello:

18. i have a double couch in my clubhouse that is absolutely covered in high sharpie art
    it looks epic

19. Hey bro !
    Im still here, waiting for an uptade ;)

20. Dude, that sounds epic. Pics :D!

Ahhhh!! Lol, we've been so busy with work/finals that we've taken pics/vids but haven't gotten them up yet. I'll do my best to get the vid we took after I get off work tonight :).