me and my friends got gang bashed in a park on the way to a party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimson King, Mar 21, 2009.

1. im fuming cunt!
    me and 6 of my mates were on our way to this party we heard about, and since it was close to the traino we just caught the train and walked from there.
    we heard music and people so we just followed our ears and cut through this park to get to it. we could see the back of the house from the park, so i approached it to see if i could look over the fence or something because we didnt know how to get to the front door, and there was a bloke and some slut sitting out the back on my side of the fence so i was like "is this the hendersen rd party?" and shes like "nah this is jhdjhd rd party, its invite only" so i was like "fair enough cya later" and retreated back to my friends.

so my mates and i were walking away from the house at a moderate pace as we discussed our next move, and about 5 or 10 mins later like we could hear 3 or 4 fellas talking smack just yelling out and shit, but we ignored them and kept walking.
    they got closer and closer and it wasnt long before we started thinking it wasnt a joke. we were saying like "fuck off youse cunts we're leaving so beat it" as they were gaining on us and they clobbered my mate R so we were going nuts talking shit, and then more cunts mustve come from the party cause next thing i know theres like 10 poofs and they were all like 4 years older than us.

my other mate M grabbed this fat cunt and was laying into him, but i dont think he realised there was like an army of dregged out losers chasing us. all the fellas mates pushed M off him and they were punching him and shit and meanwhile they were punching all the rest of us.

i was getting pushed over and kicked and punched and shit and im like a weak cunt so i was just trying to escape instead of fighting back, but i hit one cunt in the face and while i was on the ground i grabbed this cunts leg while he was trying to kick me and shit, but in essence they beat the shit out of me.

M legged it cause they wanted him dead because he bashed their mate, and 2 of my other friends ran away to safety as well, but meanwhile this fucken gay cunt bottled R on the back of the head. it didnt break luckily but i was fuming saying like "fuck off you stupid cunts we're trying to leave" and begging for mercy and shit, and even after they bottled him they were still laying into the poor cunt.

but apparently, R clobberred some cunt in the face and chipped his teeth and he said he punched 2 other cunts as well.
    and then the fucken ringstingers grabbed H's bag that had 3 glass tallies and they smashed them on the poor cunts skull and there was like 6 clowns around him destroying him and like 1 fella and 2 girls from the party telling them to stop and they eventually did but not until he was bleeding from multiple contusions on his cranium.

some other fellas were still attacking me and my other friends so we were running for our lives and we crossed the road into another park and only one poof followed us and he was saying like "youse fuck off out of here", even though that's what we'd been desperately trying to do the whole time.
    but then i realised we were missing H so we had to turn around and the cunt was still there and giving us shit and we were saying like "fuck you cunt our mates over there" and i rang his phone and a girl from the party answered and she said she was taking him back to his house cause he was bleeding and shit, and then later she rang back and said that he was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital so the poor cunt probably needs a skull transplant or something.

me and my surviving mates legged it cause we could hear cunts chasing us but we got away after sprinting like a kilometre, then another mate picked us up and took us to the traino.

i still havent been able to get onto H because his phones off so i hope the poor cunt is alright.
    and also, we found out the fella R punched and broke his teeth is the brother of another mate and hes a nuts cunt and apparently hes thirsty for revenge so this will probably start a chain of events culminating in like a epic street war.

ps soz i didnt realise this was gonna be an essay.

2. I got jumped a while back by about ten kids, I ended up getting my face slammed into the pavement behind this restaraunt about a mile away from my house. My face was pouring blood and my tooth got broken, this kind of shit sucks and I feel your pain dude. :(

3. why do u refer to your enemies AND friendsd both as cunts?

4. I don't think I've ever seen the word cunt used so many times.

5. u say cunt like way too many times, but I'm sorry to hear that man, it always sucks when some douches decide to beat the crap out a people for no reason, especially when it's not a fair fight.

6. why all your friends gotta be cunts too?
    i got really tired of hearing that. this is a thread not a box of tampons.

but uh, i'm sorry about you and all your friends getting beat up. some people jsut dont have anything better to do.

7. hang out with less sketchy ppl

8. More like hang out with people who aren't such idiots. Then again the OP seemed to have no problem believing he was having a "skull transplant."

9. You said cunt 19 times in that story.

Too much. :smoking:

10. #11 noonecares, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    qft :rolleyes:

he called himself a cunt too, lol.

11. sounds like you could do with a few mma lessons..:rolleyes:

12. Anyone else get horny reading this?

13. bunch fuckin cunts

14. I think I missed the cunt cutoff in highschool. Like when I was in highschool nobody said cunt. It was all bitch pussy faggot and gay just replaced dumb. Now it seems its what all the people who are a few years younger than me say.

It mustve been in my first year of college when soulja boy came out and lowered the watchability of MTV.

15. #16 pnoygangsta, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Well here's the new and improved version, be sure to read it.
    It's a news article from the "Daily Cunt"

16. or,,,dun dun dun, hes not from the USA?????????????:confused:

17. That shit almost happened to me once..ended up me pretty much running over this one cunt with my car :D....well deserved in my opinion, I think the cunt might've dislocated his leg that night. But 20 people jumping you and a few friends is such a bullshit move, I feel your pain..cunt.

18. at least you didnt get gang banged by those cunts

19. Hey ignoramuses, maybe it would be a good idea for you to familiarize yourself with other cultures every once in a while. "Cunt" can be either an insult or a form of endearment in Australia. It's a very common phrase there.

OP, sorry to hear about that bullshit. I'd track down that gap toothed fool and beat his ass to a pulp. Then get him to tell you names of others who were involved that night, under pain of further beating. Then jump them and beat their asses too. That shit is inexcusable what they did to you, especially cracking your buddy over the head with a bottle. He could be seriously injured from that.