me and my friend first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blazer420, Jul 21, 2006.

1. I think you should put those in the ground, and planting two plants in a 3gal pot is madness and craziness. But when you put plants in the ground, they "blow up", aside from that, plants are looking great man =]

- Vince

2. Looking nice, vince.

But urgently need bigger pots.

3. You need to transplant asap! Containers are far, far too small!! Into the ground would be best, if not go for the biggest possible pot. Bare minimum would be 5 gallon, though more would be much better cause of the 2 plants

4. me and my friend were thinkin bout that but wat if they die in transplant plus all their roots are prob tangled 2gether we were thinkin just lettin them all grow together into 2 bushes plus we're pretty sure their all females

5. Tangled roots = very very bad, transplant asap and hope for luck. Leave them in that pot and expect problems.

- Vince

6. k i'll do that. question they started mid to late april when u think they might be ready to pick. i think they're just startin to bud

7. Most likely flowering will start very soon, flowering is a long process, expect harvest late september if not longer.

- Vince