Me and my friend caught by police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by postblue, Feb 26, 2010.

1. me and my friend were in smoking in these woods, only about 5 minutes from a road (never busy though) so we thought we were safe...we ran out of kingies so we used normal rizla, it looked like a cigarette.

then these two police men came up to us, and they said "hello ladies what you smoking?" i just said oh just a cigarette, they asked to smell it (they were really friendly) and they told us that it was a class B drug and they should give us an £80 fine, but we seemed like "nice girls" and they werent going to take this any futher. we got a warning.

they took our names, date of birth and addresses. one police man asked for our numbers, but the other one said that is wasnt really neccersary so they didnt.

they said that they wouldnt need to do anything more, just look up our names for anything "unusual" (they definitely wont find anything)

im terrified right now though, lol. my friend (trying to fuck with them) asked how many deaths per year there was from marijuana, after telling us how dangerous it is. they were like ummm...ohh...loads... I mean like, car accidents from that stuff.." :rolleyes:

basically, if i only got a warning and they said they wouldnt take it any futher will they come to my house? thats what i want to know... i dont want to deal with them again:(

2. relax, they aren't gonna go to ur house...
    they just ask you that just incase:wave:

3. Your fine. They just ran your names on the database to see if you guys had any warrants out for your arrest. It's just procedure for them. I wouldn't get scared about it because it will likely happen again in your lifetime.

No need to worry about it though. You ladies are straight.

Your lucky that has only happened to you once and they were cool. I get pulled out of my car and searched alot. Over 50+ times last year and I'm already on number 5 this year and it's pretty much for just living in an A+ neighborhood. They have "contact" cards they fill out here with your full name, DOB, and make/model of the car you drive.

It's been 9 days since I've been pulled over but I'm waiting for it...

4. if u'd had a penis u'd be in jail.

5. Truth bites sometimes, man.

6. thanks for all the replies, i got a bit shaken up haha but i'm all good now.

i think cops go easier on women too, its stupid but true :(