Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Me and my dads toking days over, he got busted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BigOrange2, Aug 11, 2006.

1. My dad recently was raided by the DEA, and they found 81 atomic northern light plants, and 3 pounds already dried and cured. Me and my dad use to smoke TOUGH, but it looks like those days are over, because this is his third strike that is pot related, and he's been caught with some small plants before. He's looking at 17 years because he was in a school zone too, and contributing to a minor, before i turned 18, because they went in my room and saw all my bongs and weed posters and bud laying ALL over the place... I'm fucking sick of the fucking DEA. STRAIGHT UP FUCK THEM! I also got caught for weed, but not growing, smoking tough at an intersection in the middle of town with some hot chicks in the car, you know how that is... but shit.. I had to go to rehab for 35 days, and now outpatient where im getting fucking UA's every fucking week. I miss smoking bud so much.. anyone know anything i can do to ease the pain of a heavy weed addiction? I smoked several times an hour every hour of every day.. seeing as we always had PLENTY to do so... FUCK

2. That sucks........ sorry man

Pot is not addictive (physically), don't act like it.

3. Well, im very mentally addicted. All I can ever think about is pot, and I've lost girlfriends over it, because I never pay attention to anything because my mind ALWAYS drifts toward something pot related, be it bong ideas, growing ideas, strains, memories, places to move, good growing locations, etc... The list is endless, and all I want to do is smoke some damn pot... I've had multiple people tell me to put a few drops of bleach in some water, chug it, then drug another glass of water, and my system will show up clean.

4. yea dude that sucks, but people don't get busted unless they let themselves get busted. best wishes to your dad

5. The DEA said a "concerned member of the community" told them that my dad was growing, a foolish fucking snitch.

6. I'm sure prisons are full of people who used to think that...

7. I would suggest not drinking bleach, and in all honesty it sounds like your about ready for a tolerance break, start doing somethign that will kepp your mind busy and don't let it go back to pot, you will be reunited with Mary soon enough I'm sure.

8. Well I've been out of rehab for like a week and a half, and I last smoked a day before I went in, and I was there for 35 days, so my system has no more THC in it, so I can't wait til this UA shit gets over, and that first massive bong rip will get me so chiefed...

9. that sucks man i also grow atomic NL (Dr.A, right) with my dad but we havnt been busted you should not feel sorry for yourself but for your dad hopefully you will get to see him soon fuck police and the drug enforcement when i am getting ready to die from old age i am going to go out in some crazy shit blowin up police stations and shit

10. yea dude that sucks someone was a narc, but that means you or your dad told people about the grow. around here the first rule to not getting caught is don't tell people about your grow.

11. thats the rule of thumb, and my dad and i knew this, we never told anyone. My dad was getting in to business with big drug cartels who shipped pounds on boats up to canada everyday. i was with him during a few drops to these cartels, they had Ak47's and shit, but we think it maybe one of them got busted and said some shit, because my dad was the primary supplier for the area i live in... was fun while it lasted

12. wait didn't you say he got in trouble because you were a minor?

13. FUCK THE DEA Sorry man:eek:

14. That was part why he got so much time, but they look down hella on being in a school zone.. I was 17 when he got busted, I'm 18 now..

15. what state you live in? if i may ask :smoking:

16. mmm... i dont know if DEA is watching my net or not, but i guess either way it wont matter, i live in washington state

17. When you get involved with shit like this, what do you expect to happen?

It sucks you lost your dad, but you shouldnt be blaming the DEA, you should be blaming your father.

I don't know what else to say but, don't follow in your father's footsteps.

18. thats funny, because he told me the same thing... I am growing, but not a huge operation like that, and I haven't told one person, and I keep it very stealthy.

19. damn good luck to you bro sorry to hear about your pops. do shrooms every now and then since it doesn't show up on your piss. aren't there legal buds you can smoke?

20. you just told hundreds of people :rolleyes:....

be safe dude....seriously, that's the last thing your dad wants....you in the same jail cell as him. If i were you i wouldnt be growing....just smokin.....They are prob going to expect you to grow, because they prob assumed that you know how to do everything because of your father.

Don't get involved with anyone else....use for personal stash only.