Me and my Cat

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadRowers, Jun 28, 2009.

1. My and my cat are like best friends. Love her. she's always chill. lol she's just loungin on the ground right now.

And she kills bugs and mice and shit. best pet ever.

Who's got an awesome pet like mine? :smoking:

2. I've got a cat too, and she's great.

Right now she's chilling at my feet after chasing a moth around for 30 minutes.

3. I've got two. One of them really like to play fetch...like a dog.

Great fun

4. Got both - cat and dog.

And a 15' 90lb Burmese Python.

:)

5. My cats (3 of them) do not kill mice at all. I had a mouse scattering around and they just looked at it. Bugs they swat at and then sometimes eat them. I guess they are very lazy cats.

6. got three cats. one is laying in his back on my lap asleep at the moment

7. i got 2 cats both boys. one is shorthaired and 90% white, 4 the other one is long haired all black he's 3.

i haven't seen em with a mouse yet but they both pounce on any kind of bug or anything of that nature. they both looks like good mousers, i kinda wanna get a mouse and let it loose in the garage and throw them both in there see what happens...

8. One cat, 3 dogs (only 1 of which is truly mine), and I looove every single one of them.

9. i have two cats and a dog. one cate is awesome, best cat ever super chill and friendly, and she doesn't afraid of anything. the other is retarded :/
    my dog is a rescue dog and she is a little quirky, but very loving.

10. I've got a cat and she is a bitch!!!!

She has this weird thing where if she can see the bottom of her food bowl (even though there is still food left) she will start Meowing and asking for more, and she never shuts up until you fill it. She also likes to attack your leg when she is hungry which pisses me off cause she has food in her bowl.

I have Yorkie named Crispen and he is the coolest dog ever. He is really small, a runt for a yorkie so imagine, but he is so loyal and protective and he snuggles.

11. Well ill have to say that my cat is the best ever mostly because he is God. His name is Bobby and as his disicple i recomend you all start praying to him become a true Bombaliest.

12. I just got a kitten myself and shes a lil devil. Always running around, never shutting up, always trying to lick the earwax from my ear when I sleep..............but damn it do I love her. Named her Ganja ^_^. Just wish she didnt shit so damn much :smoke: