Me and Mary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cody227, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Here I am...bowl loaded and BIC in hand.

So what are my thoughts as I proceed with the assumed task? Well I love weed. I have what seems to be a real relationship with my friend Mary. I dont really know why I love weed so much. Theres just "that thing" about it. The "X factor". I can tell you a million reasons why weed is good but while im doing that ill be thinking about that x factor. Ive had many experiences with my friend, good and bad. Ive learned to respect her. Mary is almost like a mom with unconditional love...sometimes you wont think shes doing you any good, but deep down inside you cant believe what your thinking. You can get mad all you want at her but still knowing that you love her and she'll always return the love without hesitating. Weed is very beautiful, not just her looks but her overall statement. Her positive vibe sent to everyone lucky enough to encounter her magic. Weed seems to believe in karma as well. All I can really say is respect Mary, be true to her, and she'll return the love.

2. Yes yes yes +rep

3. This quickly goes through my head every time I have a bowl loaded and a bic in hand.

4. The only thing going threw my mind is who is packing the next bowl lol

5. "...any good, but deep down inside"..kinda off topic but it was crazy im listening to a reggae song and right when i was reading "deep down", the song said deep down too. it was freakyy ahah but hilarious.